Tell me about your avatar(not the Gravatars)

by asilentone 80 Replies latest jw friends

• donny
    donny

Mine is yours truly

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

"(anybody who registered an email address when they signed up to JWN can upload their own picture at Gravatar.com)"

Cool, was able to change mine to Ghaleon from the original Lunar: The Silver Star.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Mine is a pic of me with my son and daughter in law. You can't see them too well 'cause the pic is too small... here is a bigger one of them:

Dave and Kristin

and of me:

me

Coffee

• asilentone
    asilentone

coffee black, nice pics!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mine started life as the illegitimate spawn of two sex-crazed pixels, spent years on the streets with occasional odd jobs as a roadie for major rock n' roll bands like SPINAL TAP, MEATLOAF and KISS.

After being struck by an asteroid and experiencing a mild concussion he had a chance meeting with a disenfranchised Tibetan monk who was on an alternate plane, which led to his discovery of the transformative miracle that IS self-massage.

He is entirely self-made and appears in his actual size!

Wax on, wax off.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks, asilentone

Coffee

• Tristram
    Tristram

I was always told not to go to college, and ostracized when I did, so.....

• garyneal
    garyneal

Mine is Heathcliff the Cat, a cartoon that was popular in the 1980's (along with Riff Raff, Marmaduke, and Garfield).

Originally, I tried to use agent J from Men In Black but rated him PG on gravatar so it never showed here. I rated this one G and here it is.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Mine is my favorite character from my favorite movie.

• Pootler
    Pootler

Mine is a cuddly cold virus. Because religion is a virus. (And I always seem to have a cold these days!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit