Your worst field service experience.

by littlebird 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

I tried preaching to two men from the Nation of Islam (you know the brothers with the bow ties and the Final Call papers)

I got ripped to shreds, they told me that a white devil started my religion and as a black sister i should be ashamed of myself.

i wanted to click my heals three times like dorothy in the wizard of oz and be home. at the time i didnt know anything about jw

history. They knew everything. The next time i ran into them (different ones) i was with a bro from the hall. I kept trying to tell him

to just leave them alone but noooo he had to try to give them the good news. They ripped him to shreds. I kept quiet and stared down

the street.

• crapola
    crapola

Let's see,, I had a man tell me he'd shoot me if I ever came back, a 2 year old kid pulled the car out of gear and I was in the back seat and had to guide us into a tree, a woman threatened to hit us with her broom, almost bit by a dog , not to mention how BORED I got.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That was a nice bit of driving mom. Ol' Sharon was a glutton for punishment huh?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would say wasting 15 minutes on a call on a guy that had a mayonnaise jar with blood in it. Every so often, he would spit more blood into it, and it was gross. I was hoping he wasn't going to come anywhere near me with that thing--enough to make me want to puke.

• littlebird
    littlebird

We sure put up with alot in this cult, didn't we? The no eyes in sockets thing would probably make me barf on the door step.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

about 12 and my dad and i were walking around an A Frame home... It was going to be my door but at the last second I saw someone and said I wanted him to take it... "A frame" home BIG WINDOWS!!!! as we get closer a woman starts screaming and a very naked man comes running out screaming at us... he picks up stones and throws them at us.... large man!!!! he calls the police, but the police threatened to press charges on HIM cuz I was a 12 year old and he came running out naked and "large" throwing stones at me!!! WE went home after that.... he becamed a DNC

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

Umm, probably my worst experience was when I was on the service with my Dad at age 8. We called on this woman and when she answered the door, this massive dog lept from her house snarling and went straight for my face! My Dad had to physically hit the dog and kick it back into the house, while the home owner did nothing and just stood there. Not even an appology from her afterwards! I can understand people not liking Witnesses now I'm on the other side of the fence, but allowing your visious dog to go for a little girl's face? That's just wrong!

When I was older, I was out on the service with this Polish girl who barely spoke a word of English. She tried to present an Awake about blood with a woman on the doors. The woman turned out to be a nurse who had seen a child die not long ago from refusing a transfusion and took all her anger out on us. She was totally hysterical. Neither of us knew what to say!

• teel
    teel

An old woman threw a glass of water on me... Maybe she thought I was HOT! At least it wasn't in winter.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

As a child going to a door in the country side and being told to piss off by the male at the house who proceeded to pick up a rifle and retended to clean it but had it pointed in my direction, I got out of there really fast. I was on my own to frightened to tell any one at the time, I refused to go to another door for the rest of the day.

• littlebird
    littlebird

People tend to get a little psycho don't they? Even though I can't stand the religion anymore, I still wouldn't treat people badly, but I would be firm, cause I don't want to leave the impression that I' m a return visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit