JWs having Facebook Sex - Strongly warned to get off FB at CA yesterday

by shopaholic 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Wonder if the Sears catalog of the ladies modeling bras was taboo back in the day?

How can an organization in which one of the main focuses is to make disciples....put so much emphasis on kooky controlling rules that drive alot of their current membership out the backdoor?

Good grief Brooklyn....get a life and worry about the main issues.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hey Winston, how do you know that's me? How do you know I'm not 600lbs and 82 years old? How do you know I'm not a psychopath trying to lure you into unthinkable defilements of the flesh? hmmmmmmmmmm

Just kidding! That's really me, taken about a month ago. he he And hey, thanks for the compliment!

• awildflower
    awildflower

With the looks of some of these avatars, I'd say it's highly likely there was JWN sex going on!

You guys don't do anything weird with my picture!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Wow!! Me and my FB Farm Town avitar were reading this and it got my avitar so worked up that he took the two female avitars he hired into the barn with him to do a little harvesting and plowing of his own..LOL BTW, the cows and horses were watching too!!

FB Sex..I like sex and I like face but I cannot imagine facebook sex..lol

• awildflower
    awildflower

I knew there was a reason I stayed away from "Farm Town"!

• Robert7
    Robert7
    Then he mentioned that all it takes is a crack in your faith and they can take you out of God's organization into Satan's organization.

I am always amazed by comments like this. "The Truth" can be destroyed that easily? A tinly crack, doubt, can make you leave? Comments like this always made me think, and I'm sure add to people's dissonance.

And I love how they don't mention WHY people leave. Just that fact that people leave is enough to be scared of it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I like Mafia Wars!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

You should see what goes on in my Cafe!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Balsam, would you like to be my neighbor on Farmville? I need a few more.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Internet technology is eventually going to run over the WT's control mechanism and send it into a positive feed back loop, I see it coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit