by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• frankiespeakin
  • creativhoney
    creativhoney

free2beme

you expressed what I was trying to with perfect eloquence

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I might add its my first day back at teacher training for a differnt age than previously. ive been home for my kids since the divorce, but now James is 12 I wont get any more handouts. Im glad I can earn a decent wage myself thank goodness.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    someone who won't try to change them (men actually like themselves the way they are)
    men are simple...we would love for them to be complicated and try to make them complicated but they are not.

Jaquicortez, you understand men very well! Just let us be who we are, accept us with our many faults, and we will be happy!

GLT

• leec
    leec

"leec.

thats me."

um soooo ... you seeing anyone at the present time?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Every man will want something different from a woman i think. Some are just happy to have a wife who cooks and lets them go fishing, another may want a partner who serves their every whim.

The challenge is to be who we are right up front, Never giving a false impression of who we are or what we like or do. If we are up front and honest to ourself, we will mostly attract the sort of woman who is looking for what she sees in us. If she sees potential to change us, then she's the wrong one. When you get married and all of a sudden the wife/husband changes, then they were the wrong one. People who are right for each other, see each other as they are, like it and stick around.

You dont have to take the game to them, just be you. If they dont like it, they are the wrong one for you.

thats my 10 cents worth anyway...

oz

• ziddina
    ziddina

Any kind...

All kinds...

Both.

Zid

• Robdar
    Robdar

Who cares what kind of women men want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioRnhbrxK_o

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Leec. Er No... tell me more?

• Twitch
    Twitch

The kind that don't exist, at least until we grow up,... ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit