What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i see you have to put up with crap and its not fair. Im not condoning a lazy woman. quite the opposite. -and coming home to a none working wife that doesnt even clean up is unfair in a relationship but Im all for sharing the load.

I have men ask me can I cook, and I can, very well thank you. - but if he can't then Im not interested. I dont want a man who thinks its feet up and him time when he gets in the door and climbs into bed and expects me to be ready for sex. what a turn off.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

I always kept us as my ex had a string of crappy jobs and no desire to better his prospects, I worked cleaned cooked and studied a degree and spent time with my kids

So basically, you're taking your husbands lack of responsibility to the family as an excuse to say that women shouldn't have a responsibilty to the family either. I work my butt off for my family and always will, so I don't take any issue with expecting greatness out of my wife as well. If he had a string of crappy jobs and no desire to better his prospects, then he failed you, and miserably and to that its his fault, but that doesn't change my position.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

leec.

thats me.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

but Im all for sharing the load.

I have to say, I and many other guys absolutely do share the load. But women now adays don't see that and assume that going to work 40+ hours a week is a given and the work at home is so overwhelming that a guy has to also do half of that.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

Btw, in the spirit of debate, no offense meant :) Just doling out my point of view.

• yknot
    yknot

LOL...... MarriedtoJW!

My husband says you should of married a Southern JW gal!

Asks me to fetch a final glass of ice tea

(Yknot rolls her eyes, sighs to herself over marrying a 'foreigner' ..ie man from California before getting up for said tea)

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

married to JW. Im not sure what your problem is. do you have a lazy wife? or did you have one and now you dont because she got so fed up of you telling her her role she decided the TV was more important?

I think if you stop defining things so black and white and just go with the flow it will work better.

relationships are all about dynamic. as soon as one person stops giving and just takes, it will stop working anyway.

"So basically, you're taking your husbands lack of responsibility to the family as an excuse to say that women shouldn't have a responsibilty to the family either"

basically I said what I meant. - in my words. and it wasnt that.

have you thought about what a woman might do when she finds herself alone with no way to earn money for her kids? - each one should carry his own load and be able to keep themselves and their family if necessary.

I have lots of time with my kids and being a teacher and being academic and creative has definitely inspired them. they are clever, musical and they have a well rounded view of life. Im glad I have more to talk about to them than what I saw on the cooking channel.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Married to.

me either.

just opposing views.

if you came round my house Id bake you a cake, and then show you my recent graphic artwork. - you might even find it interesting, x

• free2beme
    free2beme

Everyone is different ... but in most cases the woman have a more emotional desire for a connection, and men are more physical. So often woman make the mistake of feeding the need of the man to catch him and then when they think the man has connected with them emotionally, they slow down and then wonder why he leaves and he will leave (maybe not a divorce, but he will play on the side). I am almost 40 and seen this happen time and time again ... a long time relationship is a balance of needs and willingness to be there for both sides. He for her, and her for him. If one begins to think the other is not important enough anymore to give in to needs, both emotional and physical ... it just ends. I have been lucky in life, to find such a person for almost two decades. If you do not know your needs, your desires and what you want ... good luck in finding someone who is a right match. For is you do not know yourself enough, then do not expect someone else to find you for you.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Im up for work in three hours.

have a class of eleven year olds to inspire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit