What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

of course I have an opinion, just not on that other thing!

• John Doe
    John Doe

What did you think the other thing was talking about?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

ah well - have that as my opinion on both.

this man is going wrong because he thinks just because he works 16 hours a day, his wife should have dinner ready. - maybe she doesnt want to, maybe she wants them both to wok 6 hours each, take turns cooking and spend the evening together,,

you will stay in

you will be happy you selfish bitch!!!

hahaha.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

creativhoney, nowhere in my post did I say that I wanted to her to stay home all day. You're making an assumption from my words that I said "I want the woman to be home for 10 hours aday while I'm gone and do nothing else." I never said that. But I do believe in the nuclear family, and believe that human nature is for the man to provide for his family and the wife to keep the house. You can't honestly say that things are better now adays then they were before can you? You think that having an unstructured family has helped the divorce rate?

I'm lost at why women want so much to be away from the kids and house for hours a day, again not talking out of necessity (such as a need for money to make ends meet). Families and spouses are so focused on things now adays that aren't family oriented. Me? I need nothing else but my wife and kids, and everything else (job included) can disappear.

Also you're assuming that I would force a woman into that, my post is simply that I was asked what kind of girl a man wants, for me that pretty much narrows it down. I could give a watered down post of what I think everyone wants to see me write, but what would the point of that be on a forum :)

I'm talking about priorities. With two very young kids, I want a woman who lets me be her "knight in shining armor" per se while she takes care of her responsibilities of raising the children. Its the natural order of things.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

what does she do with the day then?

kids go to school. while Ive been at home, my house is spotless by ten. then what do I do? :)

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

this man is going wrong because he thinks just because he works 16 hours a day, his wife should have dinner ready. - maybe she doesnt want to, maybe she wants them both to wok 6 hours each, take turns cooking and spend the evening together,,

WOW! This man is going wrong because he thinks that he spent 10 (not 16) hours at a job making money that is COMPLETELY spent on his family after paying for a place to live in a nice neighborhood, food to eat, clothes for the kids, electricity, internet, cable, cell phone, car, insurance, $150 to get her hair done, clothes for her, shoes, makeup, laptop, that God forbid his wife spend 1 hour of that time making dinner each night? How selfish of me!!!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

oh and Im not saying its wrong, Im just saying if its not what a woman wants then its not going to work. I sure wouldnt want to be at home all day making pies and darning. my kids havent suffered, they are happy, top of their class, - and before it gets mentioned by anyone, no it wasnt a factorin my divorce, I always kept us as my ex had a string of crappy jobs and no desire to better his prospects, I worked cleaned cooked and studied a degree and spent time with my kids, Im saying women at home all day waste time doing nothing then they get bored and become desperate housewives.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

i'd like to know, I have now moved to straigtening the house before and after work because she doesn't do it anymore. Again its my fault for playing the nice guy all these years and giving in to what she wants, regardless of what I do for her, so I take responsibility for it. But what it comes down to is I want a girl that is PRO-FAMILY first and foremost, as I have been and will continue to be.

Just like a manager doesn't clean floors and a janitor doesn't sit in board meetings, there are a natural order to things... not saying that a womans duties are any less or more than a mans duties, but their are family duties none the less.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

you are missing the point arent you? if you love a woman so much you want to work all day for her, then do you love her enough to see that maybe she wouldnt be happy as a housewife.. thats all Im saying. some women are happy in that role and some arent, if you find one that is, well great.

• leec
    leec

I don't know why the other thread was abaondoned and a new one created, right after I posted my response there which was, imo, the most meaningful thing I have said on here since I joined. So I guess I'll use my last "allowed" post on here today to re-post what I said, because I despise the stereotype of men as just wanting to get laid, don't relate to it at all, and because it's the gd truth.

1 honest

2 full of love

3 smart

4 introspectively confident

5 kinda cute

... in that order.

Someone please find me one like that, would ya?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit