What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• dissed
    dissed

After reading these thoughts, its no wonder Rosanne Barr said, "Men just want a vagina that vacuums"

Getting close to the day Palmtree, no?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    lol @ John Doe. I knew you were going to pick up on that. You're nothing if not predictable. ;)

I make it a point to listen and hear when ladies speak and understand their innermost thoughts and desires.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I thought guys liked curvy centerfold types better than gangly supermodel types. Ever notice some of those models have bony, funky looking figures?

• leec
    leec

Ok, i forgot to mention a few more criteria. My ideal woman also plays bass guitar and gushes over kittens and puppies and looks condescending men straight in the eye and says "fuck off" and puts on music so loud that pictures fall off the wall and dances around wildly to it and talks to the person down the street who no one else will talk to and moves over when we're sitting on a sofa together so we are touching and listens to me talk and enjoys it and reads me her poetry and cares what I think about it and changes her own oil even though I won't let her and has her own movies books shows and music that she loves even though I can't stand them, and misses me almost as much as I miss her when we're away for any extended amount of time.

oh and btw ... http://www.undubbed.com is good and you can make it better.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Beautiful leec.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Nice Leec! That pretty much described me! Except for the "changing oil" part. AND I don't play the guitar but I love it, it's my fav. AND I love kittens!!

ATJ, great points. I learned a lot from this thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit