What kind of women do men want?

by semelcred 115 Replies latest social relationships

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

But women don't get a choice....you get what you get, large or small.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    But women don't get a choice....you get what you get, large or small.

Huh?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I had a fling with a professor. Wow, what memories.

Good Times!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palmtree

At this point, give Doe what he wants, a years subscrition to Maxim.... lol

Doe, in all seriousness, I have a question to ask you.

A woman enters your life. She is your equal intellectually. She even posts redundant, stupid questions on JWN for no apparant reason. (just a joke there, I am being an @$$hole...) But there she is. She gets you. YOU GET HER!

And she is a D cup with puckered nipples.

Are you going to reject your match because of that?

I am being serious. Because frankly, I don't know how to have a sense of humor about this... :)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let's see how to phase this in a board-appropriate way ........ let's try:

"The capable wife is able to orally extract a golf ball through a garden hose."

Rub a Dub

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Doe: "Not to be too graphic, but I don't really like large breasts. I like medium ones with perky, dark nips. If they look like flotation devices, something is awfully awry."

I am not "areodynamically correct".

I know others might not understand this, but I would kill to lose a couple cup sizes. BOTH men and women judge me by my boobs. I'm just saying, everyone gets what they get.....

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Are you going to reject your match because of that?
    I am being serious. Because frankly, I don't know how to have a sense of humor about this... :)

There's always reduction surgery.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Doe, you're a bastard. You better have the $$$ and insurance to pay for it. Or as your match might put it

"Doe, why would I get these reduced when I could slap you over the head with these bad boys!"

Just an uneducated guess.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Okay, you want a serious answer?

My take, you don't fall in love with the physical features of the people you meet, you fall in love with the person and grow to love the phsyical features they have. All of these questions and discussion are akin to asking children what they want to be when they grow up. People no more know what the person they love will look like than children know what their adult career will be. That never stopped anyone from having an opinion though.

• Robdar
    Robdar

All this ruckus over boobies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit