Before I washed the dishes this morning................!

by iknowall558 49 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Mouthy....lol. I think I qualify as a pioneer now...: ) Seriously though, I agree with what you say, there have definitely been far too many 'coincidences' since all this started with me. The church I sometimes visit, have been fully supporting what we have all been trying to do in reaching other JWs and warning the public about the other side of JWs. They have truly been amazing with all of us apostates.

I'll just need to sit tight and wait for the aftermath now...

• dissed
    dissed

What an incredible experience! You are amazing!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I think you are too funny and productive as well. Good on you!!!

• besty
    besty

VIOLA! Pure dead brilliant, so it was.....a sunny start to the day here in LA - a little sunshine delivered from Glasgow

xxx

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Glad I brightened up your day......

• Open mind
    Open mind

Too bad you didn't have a purse-cam going. It would have made a great YouTube vid.

Thanks for sharing your morning with us.

om

• rebel8
    rebel8

Awesome!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Right.... am back from the pub...... can bareluy sspell....think 22222222day has caught upwith me......invasion of th body snatchers....? anyone familiar wiht that? Did I actually do that today/ AM I REading bout osmeonone elsse...lol am wetting myuslelf thinking bout it .....x x x x

• wobble
    wobble

Sweet Iknowall,

Have you been on the Bucky ? (15% Buckfast Abbey tonic something, well known chaser for the hard stuff in Scotland)

Anyways, well done today with the anti-witness jobby, if we get an Apostaconvention in the U.K you will be on the "Experiences" slot.

Go to bed now, rest your wee heed.

Love.

Wobble

• Purza
    Purza

Great story. You have some serious balls - I applaud you!

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit