Before I washed the dishes this morning................!

by iknowall558 49 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Big brass balls! Never heard of the "Danger" tracts before, gotta get me some now!

• myownlife
    myownlife

Bravo! I wish there were some tracts like that here in the US!

I am new to this website and LOVE it!! Been reading for awhile and decided I've got to join...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

iknowall:

Lord Have Mercy! I think you may have just started Armageddon.

Good on you. Take a slingshot in your pocket next time. Just for metaphorical effect.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

But did the dishes get done?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Capital work! Now that's time well spent!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Myownlife......welcome. You can order the tracts from 'First and Last Ministries' website........free of charge.

Jimmypage Yes, my dishes got done. Every last one of them.....

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Heh heh heh.......its having effect! I was told this yesterday afternoon on good authority. The witnesses were out the other day in the ministry when a guy driving past in his car noticed them and stopped. He went up to them with the 'Danger' leaflet in his hand and told he was given it the other day and it told him all about them and their religion. An elder said..."Yes, we are well aware of whats in the tract......just destroy it!"

"JUST DESTROY IT!".... does he think he was talking to one of the brothers? This was a member of the public, and he is trying to pass on his rules to him about what to do with 'apostate' literature.....

Anyway, the fact is, that they are perplexed as to how these leaflets seem to be getting everywhere.............

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"JUST DESTROY IT!".... does he think he was talking to one of the brothers? This was a member of the public, and he is trying to pass on his rules to him about what to do with 'apostate' literature.....

hahaha. That is too funny. What a come uppance when they realize that the power of their Princedom is limited. Their barks and commands don't work on "the outside". Neither does the intimidation. And pretty soon, those things won't work on the inside either. They will have to develop a new pecking order amongst themselves!

• boyzone
    boyzone

Fantastic honey well done! So brave of you too. You deserve a good drinkypoo after that. Cheers!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Yes, boyzone...I did do.. and I had a bit of a hangover this morning to prove it. : D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit