Before I washed the dishes this morning................!

by iknowall558 49 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
  • iknowall558
    iknowall558

Cheers Paul.........lol.! Love it !

• besty
  • iknowall558
    iknowall558

I am sooooo gonna get one..: D

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Why bother doing this? What about the thought that 'if the religion is not from God it will fail on it's own, if it is from God, there is nothing you can do to stop it, and you might actually be working against God'?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Great work!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Paul from cleveland....the reason Im doing it is because I believe prevention is better than cure. My 'Danger' leaflets are for the public. Its to make them aware of the religion that JWs are offering to them. This religion messes up peoples lives. It is Dangerous! People die because of their teachings. It splits up families and it allows paedophiles the freedom to abuse children because of its '2 witness' policy. The people who find JWs at their door only see the suits and smiling faces of these pleasant, polite, god -loving people. They dont know this other side that can bring so much pain on an idividual level.....or the fact that if you wanted to leave, it would be at the cost of losing family and friends and being shunned. People should know all this FIRST and then make a decision.

When I go out and do this I have the 'children' in mind. If 'mum or dad' accepts a bible study, then its inevitable that their children will pulled along with them and indoctrinated with JW teachings...............and we all know the rest. As far as I am concerned it is an extremely worthwhile thing to be doing and I will continue to do it for the foreseeable future. I can only try to shake things a little here on a local level but to me its better than doing nothing.

I would LOVE IT if this religion were to fail. It is obvious, so obvious, that this vile cult/religion cant be from God. If it were, then what kind of God is he? Is this the best he can do .......is this his TRUE RELIGION?

I am fully entitled to do this, the same way they are. We, as we both saw it, were doing exactly the same thing the other day, ......Warning people and trying to Save them.

This is why I bother !

• besty
    besty

Paul from Cleveland - say hello to Lorraine from Glasgow :-)

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Hmm....yes.....in true John Smeaton style......"We'll set aboot ye!"

Nice to make your acquaintance paul from cleveland.....

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Nice to meet you too... Who is John Smeaton?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit