My Republican Friends

by JimmyPage 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Far be it from me to step into this warm and fuzzy circle jerk amongst all you clones still trying get your breath after the Tuesday drubbing of the entire Obama agenda, with less than a year in office with a complete majority. To "come a cropper" indeed.

I think I will watch some Sponge Bob Square pants now. I need something to nourish my intellect after reading the above drivel.

PS your welcome for the straight line you amatuer comedians can't seem to resist.

• journey-on
    journey-on

~Far be it from me to step into this warm and fuzzy circle jerk amongst all you clones still trying get your breath after the Tuesday drubbing of the entire Obama agenda, with less than a year in office with a complete majority.~

Now that's a sentence!!! LOL

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

SSM - Could you elaborate on your post "Troll"?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Now that's a sentence!!!

You wouldn't believe how long he had to practice it!

It also makes clear yet again, how the governing of the United States of America is reduced to some sort of sports match with these people. You talk to me in 10 maybe 15 years, when you've gotten what you wished/voted for.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

" ~Far be it from me to step into this warm and fuzzy circle jerk amongst all you clones still trying get your breath after the Tuesday drubbing of the entire Obama agenda, with less than a year in office with a complete majority.~

Now that's a sentence!!! LOL"

And here I thought you didn't like putting people in boxes.

• villabolo
    villabolo

BizzyBee: "SSM - Could you elaborate on your post "Troll"?"

I second the motion oh you with the erotic name.

villabolo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

And here I thought you didn't like putting people in boxes.

LOL! 'Boxes' is the new substitute for 'actual thought.'

Also, 'name calling' is the new substitute for 'thoughtful discussion.'

It is challenging for those of us who value real intelligence to keep up with the new conservatism.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"It is challenging for those of us who value real intelligence to keep up with the new conservatism."

Now don't start throwing that "intelligence" word around, you elitist!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bizzy, you forgot "layers". JO can explain it.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Intelligent elitist layerists, the lot of you. Peel this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit