Where is God when the Haitians needed him?

by AK - Jeff 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LouBelle
  • joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

god is continuing to prove to mankind that not submitting to his will and supremacy

will continue to put people in harm's way.

• Twitch
    Twitch

god is continuing to prove to mankind that not submitting to his will and supremacy will continue to put people in harm's way.

This god dude sounds like an asshole if that's the case.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

If you're really serious about a Biblical answer to your dilemma, take the time to search
    www.watchtower.org
    for the answer.

Surely you are not serious? And I don't think anyone asked about a 'Biblical answer' to a dilemma. You mean like the 'Biblical answer' to how the world is 'full of sin'? You know, where the naked lady, 6000 years ago now, listened to a talking snake, ate an apple, and thus threw all of mankind into perpetual pain, suffering and death? Wow! Can you imagine the agony we would have now if she had done something really serious - like masturbate?

god is continuing to prove to mankind that not submitting to his will and supremacy
    will continue to put people in harm's way.

Now, there's a God I want to 'submit' to. I suppose you also support wife beaters, and demand that the woman should return to her 'husband' like most elders normally recommend? Obedience must be the problem, it couldn't be anything else? OMG

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit