If God Truly Cared About People Wouldn't He DO SOMETHING By Now?

by minimus 392 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

PS

You ask about river blindeness, well, don't drink the water, God put commone sense into you, use it !

Do me a favor and crack open a book or take some reading comprehension courses prior to lecturing me again. The river blindness disease isn't spread through drinkng water crackhead as has been discussed in this thread at great length multiple times. What does cause river blindness disease is easy enough to discover by doing a little reading.

• minimus
    minimus

I think PS was playing Devil's advocate. Settle down there Beavis.

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

I'm going to make MD 20/20 shut up about the validity of the example I gave because I am not a "theologian".

Okay crackhead. I don't know how to read. I have never read any books. I did not go to school. My IQ is very low.

I know about the river blindness disease because I lived in an area where it is common.

Now, address minimus' thread topic using the fucking example I gave and stop hiding behind attacks on me personally because I'm not as smart as you.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thank minimus,

Yes, as I said in my post "allow me to play the role..."

My point was that, as moderates we have a harder time reconciling some parts of our limited understanding of God.

Extermists don't h ave these issues, that is why you don't see them "debating them".

Like I mentioned before, I WISH I had the answers but I don't and outside of God I don't know anyone that does.

I friend of mine once said that, when he dies, God will have a lot to answer for !

LOL !

I can understand and fully appreciate that sentiment, even if I don't agree with it.

This, as I mentioned before, is a hotly debated topic between people of faith and has been for ages and I don't see anythign changing any time soon.

• minimus
    minimus

HG, you got it from the horse's mouth. PSac was role playing. Try to keep your cool here. I respect your intelligence and abilities, just don't resort to name calling. You will diminish your argument. So far, your logic is untouchable. You should know the oldest trick in the book is to become personal and then instead of dealing with the issue, you get into mudslinging. Don't let them trap you, sir.

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

I thought cussing and name calling is not allowed on this forum, where are the moderators?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I recall a conversation I ad with a Rabbi a while back, I asked him why God created Viruses, they serve no "useful" purpose, why would God creat Ebola, hemoragic fever, Influenza and such?

He said that everything that God creates has a purpose, even if it is one that causes as pain, suffering and death, the only way to reconcile that with a God that is loving is to realize that our view of the world is not God's view of thr world.

I didn't buy it and I called him on it.

He said that nature is NOT evil, that there is a circle of life that was created by God and that all nature's animals must respect and evetually "bow down to" and that man is part of the circle and as such, and it is only man's ability to question and rationalize that makes him view these things as "unnatural".

• minimus
    minimus

Lil, I think people get heated at times. A gentle rebuke is in order, wouldn't you say? I think Christ would agree.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I for one didn't take anything that HG said personally or was offended by it.

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Lil,

I guess when people call me lazy, uncaring, illiterate, retarded, an idiot et al I should just get out the vaseline and bend over?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit