Apostate Brainstorming Session

by AllTimeJeff 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Great comments.

Sometimes, when we talk about it, there is a very clear disconnect in culpability between the GB and their flock. Yes, elders, MS, and pioneers can be A-holes who do it for self absorbed reasons, but a weakness in argument to me oftentimes is the use of "Jehovah's Witnesses" as the target, when we really mean "Governing Body."

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Well, you're right. JWs will not really wind down anytime soon. But the Bible, assigning them the "false prophet" of Revelation confirms they will be destroyed instantly in the lake of fire, "while still alive."

How?

One way is to make their religion illegal and confiscate their funds. This has already happened in Russia! Now sure, they are determined to go underground, which they can do, even now congregating as a "virtual congregation" since we have the net. But if the UN shuts down public religion including the WTS and does the same to their headquarters, then the religion will die. Without magazines, printing presses and a means to assemble how can they function. If their Kingdom Halls are confiscated, then what?

I think this is already understood to be part of the NWO plan. You see, even if the Kingdom Halls are confiscated, JWs were once organized at the Book Study level. It was an incredible organization, meeting in private homes. Now that that has been done away with, it will be more difficult to survive if they are struck at the congregation level.

At any rate, it will be sudden. We think about the idea of freedom of assembly and worship, but all that goes out the window when there is marshall law. I went through the Watts riots. I lived in Compton. Me and my brothers would climb up on the roof of our garage and we could see 103rd street on fire. Then the national guard came in and we were just inside the curfew area. No meetings. No service. Nothing.

So the climate of the world will dictate how JWs as an active legal organization survives. Right now, outlawing ALL religion for the sake of world peace makes sense. Isn't Al Queda a "religious fundamentalist" group? The Jihad and all that?

That is what will happen to the formal religion per the Bible.

cont.

LS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    But the Bible, assigning them the "false prophet" of Revelation confirms they will be destroyed instantly in the lake of fire, "while still alive."

Nah, YOU have assigned them status as the "false prophet" of Revelation, not that crusty collection of old scrolls you refer to. But thanks for playing.

Next!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJ..

You would be surprised how many JW`s and ex-JW`s..

Don`t know there is a difference between the WBT$ and JW`s..

My experience is..

"Most" think The WBT$ and Jehovah`s Witness`s,are 1 and the Same....

.................... ...OUTLAW

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

There is way too much negativity about JWs on exJW forums. Not all is dark and dank in the JW world. The Witnesses know this. If exJWs were more moderate in their views about JWs they would disarm the Governing Body. But I doubt that will ever happen on this or any exJW forum.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Just to be blunt, since you asked about methodology. That has already been taken care of.

Basically, as the Bible says, 10 slaves were sent out to do business. Each did according to their ability. Some increased 10 fold, another 5 fold. But one slave buried the invested money, not even putting it into a bank to collect interest. (By the way, isn't it interesting banks charged interest in the 1st Century?!!!)

What happened was that slave was condemned. That slave, that "evil slave" represents the WTS. But its coin was given to the slave that had a 10-fold increse.

So on a spiritual level, the two largest underground sects of the JIOR (Jehovah Is Our Righteousness), those secret sects that make up the woman who is hidden in the wildreness, make up the "two witnesses" mentioned in Revelation, who have direct responsibilty for arranging things and overseeing details for the Christ. So it is to the largest sect that the "sheep" from the WTS are brought out. So the true JWs, who figure out the WTS is the evil slave and lying but who maintain their trust in scripture and God, are inducted into this large secret sub-JW cult. Some leave the organization, some stay to keep up appearances.

So that's God's plan for savign the sheep out of the organization. Now those who just leave and become atheists or find fault with the Bible and all that, that's another story. But essentially, those who would be saved out of the WTS, have been saved. So not to worry.

Basically, those who love truth and trust the Bible more than the Watchtower hear things and examine things and are gradually led down the small road, the cramped and narrow path as they search for the truth. Then when they leave, spiritually speaking, holy spirits shows them others who have also left spiritually. But its all secretive.

When Christ comes to separate the sheep from the goats, it is speaking of the WTS. He does not save the organization, but takes his sheep out, for "I have other sheep, not of this fold." So the true witnesses have been gathered to the secret house of the most populous of the "two witnesses", the slave that had 10-fold increase.

Maybe there is an effort to get the last few marked but for the most part most would be out by now.

Of course, when the WTS goes under, all their funds are confiscated and they are made illegal, that will not affect Jehovah's true organization. That's because they function as a secret society. They are not public. So they can't be destroyed or oppressed like the public WTS members. They will go on.

New truths? None needed. The faithful all have enough now to survive Armageddon. They now what is essential. That's why it really doesn't matter even if they believe the trinity, like Harold Camping, who Jehovah is using also to gather his sheep and announce 2011 AD.

Getting everybody on the same doctrinal page is too difficult in the amount of time we have as well as too dangerous, but not necessary either. Do't forget the "Good Samaritan" compared to the rabbi and the priest.

LS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If exJWs were more moderate in their views about JWs they would disarm the Governing Body.

Extremely unlikly..

In Watchtower World..

The WBT$ Governing Body,is Untouchable..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Ray Franz used the "just the facts ma'am" rational approach

I think Ilove has a very good concept in that if you hit the Witnesses with important and critical facts,

they may well see the light of what they're involved in. .....a publishing company

And we all know of the specific facts of the WTS. and why and how they created themselves falsely into god's organization.

I do admit though that being Ray was one of the GB members he has more of an impact than any low level JWS could probably have .

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    There is way too much negativity about JWs on exJW forums. Not all is dark and dank in the JW world. The Witnesses know this. If exJWs were more moderate in their views about JWs they would disarm the Governing Body. But I doubt that will ever happen on this or any exJW forum.

Sort of. You have to understand, when you have people here who have been ill treated by elders, many who have been molested (including many friends of mine) by elders, when you have bought into a proven lie, you can't expect many "reasonable" or balanced points of view.

I don't disagree that the rhetoric can be tense. However, if you don't allow those who are hurt to express themselves in the name of "moderate" expression, then you hurt them even more.

There are very legit reasons for many former JW's to let the Governing Body have it.

I don't think it helps in exposing the JW's. But, I do think for lurking JW's, yeah, I will concede that a more moderate approach with them is more effective.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lars, shut up. Wait till you can start your own topic, ok? You have added nothing to this subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit