Many advices are needed! No prudes are allowed here, please. Thank you!

by asilentone 79 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, let me tell you about my experience in dating a married woman about a year ago or so, I was dating a married woman, she did not tell me that she was married, but I found about it and I told her that I know that she is married, then she decided not to see me. She is really hot. Well recently, I learned that my recent date is actually married, but she is also really hot, should I keep my mouth shut not telling her that I know that she is married, so I can keep the relationship with her, I would not mind because I really like her.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wow... you've run into the same problem I have. Married women, for some reason, are drawn to me. Something about their husband upsets them, so they find me (and you).

Why can't the single women be drawn to me?

All of the sneaking around can be very annoying and exhausting, but the sex is always awesome. You also don't have to worry about commitments.

If you are wondering if you should confront her about being married... don't worry about it. That's her problem, not yours. It only become your problem if she starts talking about moving in with you or anything like that because it means she's leaving her husband for you. In that case you have to worry about the husband and any kids that might be there. Don't mix business with pleasure.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Are you kidding me?

don't worry about it. That's her problem, not yours.

Irate husbands are not something to be taken lightly. Not to mention that you need to be thinking beyond your gratification and understand that this woman is cheating on someone that she took vows with. Look, I'm not a prude, but find someone not married to have sex with. I know the added danger can add a little spice, but it can also get you shot.

Ada

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Don't fall in love

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Keep in mind... these women basically throw themselves at guys like me. I'm I supposed to be running away all the time?

If they choose to cheat, that's their choice. If there is a husband who's upset because his wife is cheating... talk to the wife. I didn't cheat. She did.

Also, when a woman cheats, it's almost always because the husband is neglecting or abusing her... usually emotionally. In situations like that I see no justification for the husband to be angry. He needs to look at himself in the mirror to find the guy to be angry with.

Women don't cheat on a whim. They cheat for a reason.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

That's her problem, not yours.

You've got to be kidding.

IT WILL BE YOUR PROBLEM when you have to extract the baseball bat from your butt after the husband has used it to beat the crap out of you.

Rub a Dub

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you're living in the United States, this is a recipe for getting shot to death by a jealous spouse.

• VIII
    VIII

Nice. You both have really moved the ethic meter up a notch.

NOT.

Oh, you might want to ask Tiger Woods how a golf club to the head feels. I hear his wife Elin has a wicked back swing.

• dgp
    dgp

Both women kept secret information you should have known in the first place. That is a very bad start, because it is clear that they will hide whatever they feel that you are not "entitled" to know.

Married women flirt for a multitude of reasons. They cheat on their husbands for a multitude of reasons, too, and I don't think it falls to any of us to feel above them. But I think you should ask yourself what the reason is, because that will define what they want from you. The first woman wanted sex. The second woman, I can't really know. Not that I want to be misogynistic, or to offend any of the girls around here, but it is not always that married women cheat on their husbands because they are being neglected or mistreated. The one who cheated on her husband with me just wanted sex with someone else, for example. We men don't usually care about being used this way, but, sometimes I think we should. She did what the first woman did to you: dump me as soon as there seems to be a problem. Like a piece of crap, yes. This is why the advice about not falling in love is so sound.

You're not asking for moral advice, so I won't give it. But I have to say that moral behavior is indeed necessary. This affair could result in a lot of pain for everyone. Does this woman have any children? What will happen if the husband finds out, and he eventually will? Just how interested is she in you? Is that interest worth it, instead of finding a woman who won't have such strings attached? And, I agree with leavingwt about getting shot, and, believe me, that doesn't happen in the United States only. By the way, if your wife cheated on you with another man, would you think that other man didn't do you any harm? Being cheated on is terribly painful, and I think you know that. Does he deserve that?

If there are issues in the marriage, let her sort them out, and come to you once she's free. And this, not only on moral grounds, but also on practical ones. You need a clear deal.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Well recently, I learned that my recent date is actually married, but she is also really hot, should I keep my mouth shut not telling her that I know that she is married, so I can keep the relationship with her, I would not mind because I really like her."

I think you should grow a set and ask her husband if you can screw his wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit