Many advices are needed! No prudes are allowed here, please. Thank you!

by asilentone 79 Replies latest social relationships

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

besides, if you want to play hide the salami with married men, or women, there are pleanty of swingers out there looking for you and you won't ruin any relationship.

Sure, for the ladies, hiding the salami might end up being munching the taco and for the men, pounding the punany may end up being swallowing the snake too but hey, you gotta try everything once right?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome to the board, Smile.

It gets better - this topic is just so darn controversial.

You know, Tiger Woods and the like.

I don't think the advice below is prudish at all.

Proverbs 5
    Nothing but Sin and Bones

1 -2 Dear friend, pay close attention to this, my wisdom; listen very closely to the way I see it. Then you'll acquire a taste for good sense;
    what I tell you will keep you out of trouble.

3 -6 The lips of a seductive woman are oh so sweet,
    her soft words are oh so smooth. But it won't be long before she's gravel in your mouth,
    a pain in your gut, a wound in your heart. She's dancing down the primrose path to Death;
    she's headed straight for Hell and taking you with her. She hasn't a clue about Real Life,
    about who she is or where she's going.

7 -14 So, my friend, listen closely;
    don't treat my words casually. Keep your distance from such a woman;
    absolutely stay out of her neighborhood. You don't want to squander your wonderful life,
    to waste your precious life among the hardhearted. Why should you allow strangers to take advantage of you?
    Why be exploited by those who care nothing for you? You don't want to end your life full of regrets,
    nothing but sin and bones, Saying, "Oh, why didn't I do what they told me?
    Why did I reject a disciplined life? Why didn't I listen to my mentors,
    or take my teachers seriously? My life is ruined!
    I haven't one blessed thing to show for my life!"

Never Take Love for Granted

15 -16 Do you know the saying, "Drink from your own rain barrel,
    draw water from your own spring-fed well"? It's true. Otherwise, you may one day come home
    and find your barrel empty and your well polluted.

17 -20 Your spring water is for you and you only,
    not to be passed around among strangers. Bless your fresh-flowing fountain!
    Enjoy the wife you married as a young man! Lovely as an angel, beautiful as a rose—
    don't ever quit taking delight in her body.
    Never take her love for granted! Why would you trade enduring intimacies for cheap thrills with a whore?
    for dalliance with a promiscuous stranger?

21 -23 Mark well that God doesn't miss a move you make;
    he's aware of every step you take. The shadow of your sin will overtake you;
    you'll find yoursel

• VIII
    VIII

It takes two to tango. Etc.

Sleeping around as a single? I could care less. Sleeping around while married and/or with a married person? You run the risk of what my father did and what the *ladies* he did it with did.

And what Tiger Woods and every idiot like him do. Break up a family.

Am I moralizing? Absolutely. Why? Because I can.

Plus, it's not like Tiger's gals didn't know he wasn't married. They knew. So, they made a deliberate decision to potentially break up his family. They deserve zero respect. As does anyone who knowingly sleeps with a married person and potentially breaks up a family unit.

Families are in short supply. We need to cherish them not deliberately fcuk them up. Just for fun.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Yeah, I went ten years after my divorce dating, it was easy to date one women then the other the next night or have two or three in bed at once, but once I knew the women was married I managed to back off gracefully and still be friends in the night club. This is coming from a guy who has been with so many women that I really cannot even begin to count them. There’s too many women who are single out there why lose your class and break up some family, dude.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Sure, for the ladies, hiding the salami might end up being munching the taco and for the men, pounding the punany may end up being swallowing the snake too but hey, you gotta try everything once right?"

Damn, you just made me hungry

That was nice Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

"Damn, you just made me hungry

You little vixen !

• snowbird
    snowbird

f stumbling all over yourself in the dark. Death is the reward of an undisciplined life;
    your foolish decisions trap you in a dead end. MSG

I forgot about K.I.S.S.!

LOL.

Thanks, Josie.

Sylvia

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Maybe she has an "open marriage" and it's okay with her husband.

I hope so, for your sake.

Judge Dread

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Cheating is wrong period. It hurts to have it done to you. If you want to mess around, you should be honest about it. In this new age of polyamory/polygamy/open relationships and marriages... if people are cheating its because they don't have the balls to be honest.

am I saying there is never a reason to cheat? Eh... I hear of some stories of epople who have sexless marriages..people who love them enough not to leave but are human and get neds met elsewhere. So, you don't necessarily have to be a ho. However, I think you have to be honest about said person's character to cheat on their spouse.

You know if her husband ever found out how much that would hurt and you can never be flippant and go, "That's not my problem" bcause in a drunken rage he could be at your door and become are serious problem.

You're a grown man and you're going to do what you're going to do. If you didn't want to date married women the you could easily say no. Hell, you could easily hit it once and move on but you choose to make a relationship with them when you know how they feel about relationships (i.e. when things aren't easily look else where and lie about it).

Le sigh. Never treat your relationship with these woman as if tis free of this other man because you are usually together because of said guy to begin with... think about if she were single, would she really be that interested?

I'm not going to 'judge' you morally but I think you and the other lady in here are making a mistake by being with people who are involved (and aren't honest with their partners). You may not be the culprit, but its like your the Door man to the Heartbreak Hotel.

So not cool. think about if that was you...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Say What????

Just kidding.

Nice to see you, SayWhat.

Great response ...

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit