Many advices are needed! No prudes are allowed here, please. Thank you!

by asilentone 79 Replies latest social relationships

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Keep your mouth shut and maintain the dating relationship.

Someday I might enjoy dating your wife for a while.

I've dated your Mom, but she was a big disappointment. Not hot at all.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Elsewhere confessed, "...Married women, for some reason, are drawn to me. Something about their husband upsets them, so they find me..."

Elsewhere, it is your sad fate to be a piece of boy-candy and cougar-bait.

• Nathan Natas
  • avishai
    avishai

Hooray for home wreckers! Why don't you come tell my daughter why she can't live with her mommy who chose to fall for a line of BS from a handsome, abusive, military man who moves mommy all over the world? Tell her and my stepson why they can't see their beautiful new siblings, and be around them .

Yeah, my life is fucking fantastic because of pieces of shit like you. Brings a whole meaning to single parent. Go work in a group home for emotionally disturbed kids then come back and tell me your behavior is OK

• avishai
    avishai

oh, and
    I'm not "prude"

• Girlie
    Girlie

avishai

• avishai
    avishai

thank you

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do what's decent and walk away. Do you want to be the one that messes up a marriage? Even though her eye is straying?....do you want to be the one? And would you want that done to you?

If you're dating her because she's hot.......well that's mature right there. Go get a yourself a hot professional - less complications and less guilt.

That is what is wrong with the world these days - a serious lack of common sense and common decency.

(I am not a prude)

• Lease
    Lease

i think this is a cry for help from asilentone and elsewhere.

they have hot married women throwing themselves at them.

I think us hot single women should help them by throwing ourselves at them.

lets line up girls!

problem solved.

and you are welcome.

lease

• zagor
    zagor

When married woman goes out it is mostly for one reason alone, to break monotony of her mundane everyday life and for a moment replace it with a fantasy. I doubt she is out consciously for a "relationship" but a bit of a spice, adventure, adrenaline rush or whatever gives her a kick, anything but the "r" word. I'd say don't freak her out by any such kind of a talk, just go for a ride singing this all the way to the bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkLOrfDAo4

Since you are already in it enjoy yourself and she will enjoy it too. However, be careful yourself not to get emotionally attached. Hopefully she is a stable person too, but if you see she's got some sort of emotional turmoil going on I personally wouldn't go into it other than as a friend. After all you don't want to be dealing with jealousy of mister hubby. That would be a short 'non-prudish' answer. Mind you, I personally wouldn't go for it just because she's hot, there are so many single girls around that you really don't need to entangle yourself into a mess for no reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit