Many advices are needed! No prudes are allowed here, please. Thank you!

by asilentone 79 Replies latest social relationships

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Lease....I'm single, I wouldn't say hot but I won't be throwing myself at them.

• avishai
    avishai

loubelle...I think your great.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

avishai - Thanks!

Lou ... of the telling it like it is class.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

All I can say is for safety reasons stay away from the married ones unless it's an open marriage, too many complications it ain't worth it.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Where do you see this going? Do think that there is a happy ending here? If you think there is a happy ending, you are living in a fantasy world. My brother in law was in your situation. Now he has to drive 600 miles once a month to see his sons. If he had had a hard head instead of a hard pecker, he wouldn't be in wreck that is his life. The pathetic thing is he wants to blame God.

I have had women "throw" themselves at me. I tell them "no" and stand my ground. One broad wouldn't leave me alone so I took a pair of scissors came up behind her and cut a huge chunk of hair from the back of her head. It was the day before she was to attend a wedding so she had to cut all her long, beautiful hair off. She has hated me ever since - thankfully.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow Dawg

• Twitch
    Twitch

I learned my lesson in messing around with another man's woman.

Maybe you'll learn yours,...

• avishai
    avishai

if you want, you can also ask my ex. Her life really sucks. She asks to come back at least once a month, but even if I wanted her to, she could'nt, I dont want drama w/ her husband.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I learned my lesson in messing around with another man's woman.

And that's why they call him "Twitch'

These threads always promise a good time, from bragadocious start to humiliating finish.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

How many "advices" do you need? like 1, 2, 8? I only have a few.. but I'm sure many others could spare a few...

Yep.. ole Tiger Woods was grading on the curves, and now he's kicked to the curb! Lucky for his children they'll get to see him twice a month for two happy, carefree days!

Dude... with all the willing single flesh these days, why tie yourself up with the ones in the 'knot'? Crazazeeee

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit