Many advices are needed! No prudes are allowed here, please. Thank you!

by asilentone 79 Replies latest social relationships

• Smile
    Smile

Mrs Jones5,

Since you never had to 'escape' you have no right to judge!

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

I dont understand what the question is. You have hot babes that want to fuck you silly? So, what is the problem? She's married? So, were you going to marry her? No, then I see no problem.

Here is another thing I don't get. You have hot babes that want to bang you sily and you are wasting time on here? Geeze.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I too draw married me to me like moths to a flame.

They want sex, comfort and understanding.

Is it what I want? No

Why do I go along with it?

Basically it fills my needs right now. Long term clearly I'd like someone single and available.(I`m selfish and I want what I want..If I ruin someone elses life..So What?)

.............................................................................................

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Mrs Jones5,

Since you never had to 'escape' you have no right to judge!"

And you don't know me at all...but I do know a fest up of a ho.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah...so what. Especially if they have kids. repercussions could last generations, but, really, who cares...

• Girlie
    Girlie

LOL @ Mrs. Jones

asilentone: pray I don't see an episode of Snapped about you.

• Smile
    Smile

Mrs Jones5

Why are you being so horrible to me?

• Smile
    Smile

Outlaw,

Isn't there supposed to some sort of understanding of each other on here!

• yknot
    yknot

Sweety......

You know this is wrong......

She and her marriage are a mess; why would you want to but your 'dick' nose that kinda drama......

What goes around comes around......bid her farewell and reform your wicked ways......well at least back to the single ladies...

Maybe take a single date to a production of the Nutcracker, better that than find an irate husband wanting introduce you to his 'nutcracker'

Luvs ya......

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Smile,

You're new, so here goes..... You can't come on a public discussion board, admit to sleeping with anybody and everybody and expect NOT to be called on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit