Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash!

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If he were in the Buick, he'd probably be dead.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

He's had a good run...

• minimus
    minimus

It looks like his wifey beat him up when she confronted him about seeing another woman. She clubbed the car with a golf club while he tried to hightail it out of there! TMZ has a report on it.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If he didn't have a pre-nuptial, his bank account might soon look uglier than his lacerated face.

• minimus
    minimus

Elin, his wife's a hottie but not in the TMZ pic.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Guess, his wife should go to jail for assaulting him.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Here's what I'd like to know---why does the police HAVE to get involved if Tiger tells them it was an "accident"? It seems like she went after him and he's trying to cover it up, which I can understand.

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

If they have probable cause that a crime was commited, whether the victim wants to cooperate or lies to the contrary, state law would reguire them to investigate. Her changing story, his altered mental status at the hospital along with plain sight observations which contradict the changing story would provide at least probable cause to go forward. They would be looking at whether she really did assault him and/or whether he might have been DUI of pain killers.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    She clubbed the car with a golf club while he tried to hightail it out of there!

Minimus ..That seems like one of the few reasonable explanations.

Let's face it, if you found your spouse slumped over the steering wheel in an SUV (or car), why would you go to the back of the vehicle and break the window out. It would only make sense to break out the front passenger side or one of the rear passenger windows, reach in, and then unlock the doors. I mean, come on, the Cadillac is a land yacht. Why would you break out the rear window, climb in and move through all the broked glass ... no way.

Secondly, as my wife mentioned, if she had time to go back inside and get a golf club, why not just get the cars keys?

Inquiring minds wonder.

Rub a Dub

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You can get a much better swing at the back of a car than the side for breaking out a window.

You can do an overhead swing with much better impact than trying to side arm hit it.

I'm surprised she got the job done, have you ever tried breaking out a window of a vehicle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit