Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash!

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

poor Tiger. I agree, Mary. No big deal, except for him and those directly affected by him.

• donny
    donny

I unfortunately caught part of Nancy Grace's show yesterday where she was talking about the Tiger incident and it is amazing how holy she presents herself. I get so tired of hearing "How can he cheat on such a beautiful woman?" which was one of her comments. My first wife (JW) was a very attractive woman, and while I never cheated on her, I did get to the point where I did not want to be around her because her personality was so depressing to be around. Looks only give a temporary reprieve if the rest of the package is faulty. We know nothing about this Elin other than the "perfect wife" picture we have been presented with. I don't agree with cheating, but we do not know the whole none yards yet.

Donny

• freydo
    freydo

"Historians one day will note the precise hour that the American sports media circus wagon lost its wheel as Tuesday at roughly 3 PM ET. That's the time when ESPN aired live a press conference about a $164 traffic citation. That's right: a press conference over a traffic citation went out worldwide on a reputable sports network. And who says you're not getting a bang for your cable/satellite TV buck?

All jokes aside, the feeding frenzy that has become the Tiger Woods Escalade escapade would be as hilarious as a Chris Rock concert if it didn't shine a light on what sports journalism has become and open a frightening window into what the business may evolve into. When the fury over just what happened near the end of Woods' driveway last week finally comes to a merciful end, the media profession may be lucky to come out of it with a shred of dignity. The early results don't look promising."

http://www.fanhouse.com/2009/12/01/ravenous-media-storm-engulfs-tiger-us/?icid=main|main|dl7|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanhouse.com%2F2009%2F12%2F01%2Fravenous-media-storm-engulfs-tiger-us%2F

• JWoods
    JWoods

I must say that personally I have always thought that there was something just a little bit wrong there.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

People cheat on their spouses all the time. Tiger just happens to be more rich and famous then most who get caught.

The only thing Tiger needs to realize is that to be a sponser, corporations (who are run by CEO's with questionable morals themselves) ask you to lead a moral life so that they can sell to the public.

Tiger doesn't need to apologize for anything if he doesn't want to. His wife/future ex wife can do what she wants as well. Tigers' only consequence will be the sponsers who make him uber rich. It won't stop him from playing golf of making millions that way. His other consequences regarding his family are purely personal. They should be treated as such.

But, that isn't the world we live in either. Oh well....

• minimus
    minimus

Charles Barkley has no such problem, Jeff.

• minimus
    minimus

Supposedly, there are 6 women who say they've been mistresses to Tiger. I must say, he's got fine taste.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"Supposedly, there are 6 women who say they've been mistresses to Tiger. I must say, he's got fine taste.

I told my wife this morning, that if we think its 6, it's probably closer to 24 maybe more. Once is a mistake, twice is not caring about the first time, after that he is just a horndog.

My wife thinks he will use the sexual addiction excuse.

• minimus
    minimus

That excuse is what all the hotshots use.

How stupid can this guy be? He never thought he'd get caught?????

• freydo
    freydo

Woman Rushed From Woods' Home
    AOL News posted: 43 MINUTES AGO

comments: 136
    filed under: National News

(Dec. 8) -- Firefighters transported a woman from Tiger Woods' Florida home early Tuesday morning, MSNBC reported.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/34323757/ns/sports-golf/

The fire department received a call at 2:36 a.m., WESH, an Orlando TV station, reported. Footage obtained by the station appeared to show a woman on a stretcher, but Orange County Fire officials did not disclose more information, MSNBC said.
    It's the second time in a matter of weeks that authorities have rushed to Woods' home.
    On Nov. 27, Woods had a minor car accident just outside his home. Woods said his wife, Elin Nordegren, broke his SUV's windows with a golf club to rescue him, but the incident lead to speculation about a possible dispute between the couple. Woods has denied that.
    Last week, the golfer admitted in a statement on his Web site to "transgressions" that he said he regrets.

http://news.aol.com/article/woman-rushed-to-hospital-from-tiger/806563?bId=0257779f7aae4800989da785e27c62b6&tId=806563&bpId=%2f&sort=3&pg=2#comments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit