Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash!

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

All I can say is don't cheat on this woman!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Min

What would you say, if it was a woman being beaten on by her husband for cheating?

S

• minimus
    minimus

Beating never acceptable.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Beating never acceptable.

True, and in this case it looks like it was not with "mutual consent".

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

I do find a funny paradox in that physical violence on the part of women towards a man is acceptable in cases where say he insults her virtue, or has been caught cheating, while it is not acceptable when the roles are reversed.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Second comment - I have seen pictures of the crash (against the tree) and if the front doors would not open after only this (it did not even pop the bags) then every Escalade owner needs to go out and and get a Smart Car.

Third comment - if somebody was really trapped in a car - in front of your garage - what would you pick to bust open a window? GOLF CLUBS?

Sorry, but I think he was taking a beat down over the club lady, made an exit, and lost control while she was taking out his back windows. In this context, the golf clubs make sense - kind of a symbolic blow for female honor, so to speak -

• snowbird
  • freydo
    freydo

Florida Troopers Go After Tiger

Posted Dec 1st 2009 6:00AM by TMZ Staff

The FHP is holding a news conference at 3:00 PM ET.

TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/florida-troopers-go-after-tiger-aol/?icid=main|main|dl2|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com%2F2009%2F12%2F01%2Fflorida-troopers-go-after-tiger-aol%2F#

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22887392#22887392

• undercover
    undercover
    The FHP is holding a news conference at 3:00 PM ET.
    TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

Are these two statements meant to go together...cause I don't see the connection. Why would the cops care about an affair that he may or may not have had? They're investigating a crash. I would think the main things in their investigation would be to see if alchohol or drugs were involved, if his wife did indeed pull him from the wreck or if she was part of the cause of the wreck.

I read the article that Sylvia linked and I agree with it to a point. His private affairs (no pun intended) are his and his family's business. I'm curious as to how such a wreck could have happened but aside from what the cops will release to the public record, we'll never know and quite frankly, we don't need to know. If it were me, I'd be just as tight lipped about as he is.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Why do we even need to know about a fine of $162.00 for careless driving. Sounds like the lawyer scared them off. Tiger will have to deal with the women now. I think that might be a little harder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit