Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash!

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
  • White Dove
    White Dove

I read that on MSN. According to them, he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree while BACKING OUT of his driveway at about 2:30am. HUH? How does one do that?!

• JeffT
    JeffT

From what CNN is saying it doesn't sound that serious. But I've heard a couple of conflicting reports.

http://www.cnn.com/

• minimus
    minimus

Facial cuts....I guess the tabloids are saying he's been having an affair. Maybe he was sneaking out to see the girlfriends.

• pat1060
    pat1060

FHP: Charges pending; Not alcohol-related... found this on the Drudge Report

• minimus
    minimus

maybe Tiger had too much to eat on Thanksgiving.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

He never could control his back swing

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

That's one long-ass driveway. Must be a par 5.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MIAMI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The world’s number one golfer, Tiger Woods, was treated in hospital and released in good condition after suffering injuries in a car accident in Florida on Friday, his office said.

In a statement read by CNN, the golfer’s office said he had left hospital after being in a “MINOR” car crash.

“He was admitted, treated and released today in good condition,” it said in a statement. (Reporting by John O’Callaghan, Editing by Frances Kerry)..

These are the Miners he Crashed into..

No one knows why Tiger was driving in a coal mine..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

From what I have heard, his drive hit a fire hydrant then bounced off a tree.

I'm not sure of the rules in his neighborhood but he probably took a drop near where he originally landed.

BTW, I thought he drove a Buick (he has a big endorsement from them). At least he could have crashed a Buick and got some publicity for that instead of a Cadillac.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit