Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash!

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

As The Golf Ball Turns....this soap opera is getting unbelievable!

• freydo
    freydo

Tiger Taking Indefinite Leave From Golf

12/11/2009 07:12 PM ET By DOUG FERGUSON (AP)

http://www.fanhouse.com/news/main/tiger-woods-on-indefinite-leave/813810

Tiger Woods will take an indefinite leave from golf to try to save his marriage, the biggest fallout yet from two shocking weeks filled with allegations of extramarital relations with several women.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

He gave no indication when he might return. Woods is pursuing the record 18 major championship titles won by Jack Nicklaus. Woods, who did not win a major this year, has 14.

The Masters, where Woods has won four times, is April 8-11. The U.S. Open is at Pebble Beach, where Woods won by a record 15 strokes in 2000, and the British Open returns to St. Andrews, where he has won twice by a combined 13 shots.

It will be the second straight year that a PGA Tour season begins without its star. A year ago, Woods was recovering from reconstructive knee surgery that kept him out a total of eight months.

Woods was out of action from July 2008 until the end of February this year, and television ratings dropped 50 percent. The tour is trying to renew a half-dozen title sponsors, and it is to begin negotiations on the next television contract later next year.

Woods' corporate sponsors have stood by him for now...........................................

• freydo
    freydo

"As the golf ball turns..........." Here we go. But it didn't happen......Yet.

http://www.inquisitr.com/51944/al-sharpton-on-tiger-woods/

Al Sharpton, Tiger Woods satire lost on some

• betterdaze
  • freydo
    freydo

Major Sponsor Cuts Ties With Tiger Woods

(Dec. 13) -- Global consulting firm Accenture PLC has ended its relationship with Tiger Woods, marking the first major sponsor to cut ties altogether with the golfer since his alleged infidelities surfaced and he announced an indefinite leave from the sport to work on his marriage.

In its first statement since the Woods' scandal erupted, Accenture said Sunday the golfer is "no longer the right representative" after the "circumstances of the last two weeks." The move ends a six-year relationship during which the firm credited its "Go on, be a Tiger" campaign with boosting its image significantly. Accenture has used Woods to personify its claimed attributes of integrity and high performance.

"After careful consideration and analysis, the company has determined that he is no longer the right representative for its advertising," Accenture said, adding that "it wishes only the best for Tiger Woods and his family."

http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/accenture-plc-ends-sponsorship-with-tiger-woods/19277000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit