Through a Darkened Pane

by compound complex 730 Replies latest social entertainment

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Coco! Glad to hear that your computer is O-K and no files lost.

I haven't had time yet to gather together all your past posts on this thread - I'm in the middle of a sewing storm and barely have time to breathe at this point. Will get posts together at some future point, but I suspect you already have all these posts in one file??? If that's the case, I will dedicate my time elsewhere; I should be working on my own murder mysteries...

Zid

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ha! Your escape does not go unnoticed, CoCo... we miss your daily missives! Though I must say I am very happy to hear you are painting!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I knew only of one means more: that of an artist's brush and knife upon a canvas.

Those will be my words....

Amen!

Sylvia

• musky
    musky

Hello, CoCo

Just stopping by to say hi.I hope everything is going well for you.

Hello to Sylvia,Zid and BabaYaga too!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends: Ziddina, Musky, Baba and Sylvia and lurkers ...

It's so good to be back and say hello! I always appreciate your kind words. I wish I had more time to write, but life and trying to find work are pretty time consuming. By the time I get to my e-mail once a week, I have little time left on the library desk top. Thanks, Zid, for your mention of consolidating the Pane Works. I'm using my time away from the net to rewrite and put together my bright and dark panes for publication. My stuff is so scattered over the net (forums and a blog), but, for the most part, it has all been printed out. Still, putting all the pages in proper order is boggling me.

I love you all and hope that you are well.

CoCo

• ziddina
    ziddina

Cool! CoCo, I'm so glad you have your works printed out! I'm going to have to print out much of my files (300+ pages or so...) 'cause the old computer is getting a bit stiff in the motherboard... Zid

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, everybody!

CoCo, it seems you've been gone longer than 6 days!

I started a thread about missing you; I'm sorry for causing such a fuss.

Sylvia

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, SnowBird! (waves! )

We can play in here until he gets back... But I've gotta go get some pet food for my doggie...

See ya later!! Zid

• snowbird
    snowbird

*waves back at Zid*

It'll be quite interesting trying to fill CoCo's shoes.

Sort of like trying on your mother's stuff while she's gone.

Deliciously and guiltily pleasurable.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, SnowBird! I like that idea! [clunks around in CoCo's "too-large-for-me-to-fill" shoes...]

Oh, HI, Musky! [Waves frenetically!! ] Sorry I missed your earlier greeting!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit