My daughter (JW) just called .......

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• arwen
    arwen

So happy to hear your news.. Thanks for sharing with us.. There is no love like the love of a mother for her chlld. It takes a while for kids to realize that. She has stepped out of the "box" to call you and thank you. That in itself is progress...I hope your contact will continue. You are a beautiful mother, Grace and I am sure she loves you but is under the influence of the borg. Maybe,,,, just maybe...things will change for her... Keep praying and I will too!! x0

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Awww... that's awesome Mouthy!! :) I love hearing from my family too!! My grandma called me Weds. it was great! She was making sure I keeped up with the house and did my part. If I was having sucess looking for a job and if I got my deposit back from my old place. Hehe she is so sweet.

Your sister sound like a nice lady as well and awww your so sweet Mouthy, to her!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I'm so glad your daughter, called, Grace. I know it must mean the world to you.

Jackie

• moshe
    moshe

I am glad to hear she called you! Something tells me that retirement won't be so great for your daughter. Holding out for the great tribulation doesn't prepare JW's for retirement. I wonder if those grandkids and great grandkids realize what a wonderful grandma they have been missing out on! We love you!

• mouthy
    mouthy

All the warm responses made me cry,You are my family

Thanks for all your replies.( & e-mails privately)

Your sister sound like a nice lady as well and awww your so sweet Mouthy, to her!

My Sister is in England ,she dont speak to me either,I figure you meant Susan
    Annmaries sister ,( my other daughter ,she is a wonderful help to me)

each & every one of you

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Good morning Grace,

So wonderful to hear that Annmarie phoned you. So happy for you. Love, GwQ

ps: My mom is going to a Christmas dinner with us!! First time in almost 40 years. So many wonderful things happening. Will email you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My mom is going to a Christmas dinner with us!!

Hey she is coming along fine...Will you tell B about Annmarie please
    they were friends back in the beginning ,until B. saw the light

Thanks again all

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy (Grace) - I am absolutely delighted for you. I hope this can be built upon.

• pat1060
    pat1060

Mouthy,I'm so glad to have met you here,I completely understand your joy...I have never understood the way JW turn there backs,on mothers fathers children all famiely....Thanks for sharing your happiness.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Wow that is awesome Grace!! Am very happy for you

I'll be your surrogate daughter if you like

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit