My daughter (JW) just called .......

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Grace, Thanks for sharing the great news!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good heavens, Precious Grace!!! I am so very thrilled to read this news. I just got home and this thread was here to greet me. I am so very, VERY happy for you... and for her, too. Heaven help her.

I hope and pray this is but the first of many more lovely conversations between you two.

Love and big squeezes,
    Baba.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

love it! There are many ways to trip up the JW mindset. :-))

Randy

• Open mind
    Open mind

Grace!

So very happy for you!

I hope this open a door for the two of you. Even if it's a little bit awkward.

om

• crapola
    crapola

Hi Grace,, I'm so happy for you. See, good things happen if we are patient and loving to our kids no matter what.

• dinah
    dinah

(((((Granny Grace))))))

Reading that made me feel good. There is still some human feeling left! I know that felt good to hear your daughter's voice. I can't for the life of me ever dream of not speaking to my own Mom. I'm the one that got df'd, but she didn't shun me, even under pressure from the Hitler Elder. Some Mom's just always are there for there kids, ya know. No matter how old we all get. Your Mom is still your Mom. (Mother is the name of God on the hearts of little children).

You are just my adopted Granny and I love you bunches.

So many amazing women I have met on this site.

• geodude
    geodude

That's great news. It's been my experience that even the WTBTS can't suppress normal human emotions and contact forever.

• life is to short
    life is to short

So happy for you.

• finding my way
    finding my way

Congrats!!! My Mother has also had a bit of a change of heart and she's been e-mailing and texting me again. She told me that her new JW Boyfriend has encouraged her to never forget that she will always be my Mother and she said that she will never "cut me off" as before.

So I also wonder. if strange things are happening in JW land these days which is motivating them to call us ? ~flipper

Congrats again. I hope it continues

~fmy

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Dearest Granny Grace - I'm so happy that you got to spoke to your daughter - that is so wonderful - so what about the cross statement - really so what!!!! Sometimes we've just got to let that Jw thing go even if it's just for a lil while.

You keep letting her know you love her!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit