The Worst Thing About Being in your 40's

by Robdar 97 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

You truly are psychotic...

And thank you for proving my point about immaturity and inexperience

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I'm desperately longing BACK to the days when I was in my 40s.

But I remember I then had panic attacks because I had reached 40.

NOW, that is soon 20 years ago.

In another 20 .............. oh shit!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Trying to get this back on track...

I have yet to lose anyone directly, but my friends have lost fathers, mothers and grandparents.

It was truly painful to see...

A cousin of mine lost her husband to suicide (hanging after a prior failed attempt at wrist slashing).

For myself though, it seems that 40 was the age were I felt my mortality "knock at the door".

Started thinking about retirement for real and started to notice that when I worked out that I had "lost a step".

Mortality sucks.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't have much time because today is going to be way busy.

Undercover, I got your pm. Thank you for your kindness. I will respond this evening.

Psychotic Parrot: This isn't like you. Is there something wrong? If there is (and I am not saying there is) I will be glad to listen.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

bubbette, then. though i was addressing everyone, I think. I can read without my glasses, even at my advanced age. If I hold the page three inches from my nose. My plastic lenses are a bit over a quarter inch thick. So you prolly hit the nail in the head or at least hit it a glancing blow.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Being single.

• minimus
    minimus

....knowing you'll be in your 50's

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dimming eyesight and the aches and pains that seem to come and go with the weather. But I'm just wishing my freakin periods (along with cramps that vicodin can't kill) would go away...I'm 44 ain't no more babies coming out of this body!!

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Only overgrown pathetic little children are so insecure as to feel the need to have their stupid little points proven.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Only overgrown pathetic little children are so insecure as to feel the need to have their stupid little points proven.

LOL, priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit