The Worst Thing About Being in your 40's

by Robdar 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    What if you lose your nuts?

Sorry I missed this jewel--pun intended.

I've lost my nuts before. I picked up what I could find and started over.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm in my 40's. I'm loving every minute of it!

When I wave g'bye and my whole upper arm waves too, it makes me laugh.

I chuckle at my boobs - used to be a 34G, now I'm a 34 Long. Soon they will look like an orange in a sock! I can't wait!

I grew a whisker one day, too!! I looked in the mirror and cackled like a witch stirring a cauldron of bat slime.

Next time someone calls me "Ma'am", I'm going to call him "sonny" or "whipper-snapper".

This summer, I'm gonna yell at all the neighbor kids to "Get the hell off my lawn!"

Maybe one day, I'll have that secret surgery "down there" that no one tells you that you have to get til you're 60, but my Grama told me.

Yup! It's all good!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh! Oh! I am ROFL!

Next time someone calls me "Ma'am", I'm going to call him "sonny" or "whipper-snapper".

I am so going to use that one.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm sorry for your loss Robdar.

Cherish each day.

om

• beksbks
    beksbks

Heck no!! That's fun! You can say anything to them now, cuz yer just another old lady! A bunch of young guys were helping me in the flooring department at our favorite hardware store, and I said "Ohh all the handsome young men work in the flooring dept". They all looked at the one guy and said "He works in appliances"! Hehe!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Cherish each day.

Yes, OM. Cherish each and every day.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi, Rob

Just wanted you to know that I'm not oblivious to the hurt behind this topic. I'm just one who tries to use humor to avoid uncomfortable feelings.

Hug to you,

(Tee hee, funny story, beks!)

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL

Milk it, Beks! More power to ya.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I so love some of the women on this board.

Hugs to you Palmtree67.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Just wanted you to know that I'm not oblivious to the hurt behind this topic. I'm just one who tries to use humor to avoid uncomfortable feelings.

What she said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit