The Worst Thing About Being in your 40's

by Robdar 97 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Beks, you've got to learn not to blow sunshine up everyone's rear. It doesn't become you.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I say I wouldn't know yet Watson you silly man! I have a full year of 40's before I will find out!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I hear the 50s are worse

I shudder when I think about it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe doe doe

• beksbks
    beksbks

Rob, when are you gonna be in California again?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Beks, I wound up not going to CA. I am still thinking about it for next year. But I am also thinking it would be fun to go to Fairbanks, Alaska to see the aurora borealis.

Wanna go with me?

• watson
    watson

Sorry Rob, not a thread to get silly on. I appreciate what you are going through.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thanks, Watson. No need to apologize though. I appreciate your help in reminding me that life must go on.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Maybe Rob needs some silly Watson. She's a high spirited gal, and reminding her that life is good is not a bad thing.

Rob I wish I could. I've always wanted to see it. Switch planes in SF, I'll be there.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Beks, I wound up not going to CA. I am still thinking about it for next year. But I am also thinking it would be fun to go to Fairbanks, Alaska to see the auror borealis.

Dad followed the wheat harvest north as a combine operator to Saskatchewan when he was 19. He used to tell about that time quite often. He saw the northern lights, and seemed to remember it as a carefree time. He also told about driving all the way across North Dakota (I think it was) to see a girl who turned him down and had another boyfriend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit