Official visit from two local elders one fine Sunday morning

by SnakesInTheTower 62 Replies latest jw friends

• lrkr
    lrkr

Congratulations! Amazing how kids are so good at helping us let the cat out of the bag!

Your path and stories have been inspirational to many here- I wish you much happiness!

• loosie
    loosie

Yeaaaaahh SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Way to stand up to those jerks. I'm really glad for you, Rich, and the life you've won away from the Borg. In fact, there's been a lot of good news lately!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Good for you!!!!!!

Whatever they do doesn't even matter !!! you're freee freee frreee and it's (*&$%()@&*#_$& brilliant.

Tonight I drink a glass in honour of you!

**ting ting** that the spoon hitting the glass noise - someone should make a toast and we should sing Jolly Good Fellow

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

WOW! I've been following your threads all along and cheering from the sidelines. What an inspiration! I can only hope to be able to do the same as you one day soon. This thread has me choked up.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wow, how did I miss this thread for 3 days?

great balls of fire!!!!

your story is so much common.

nosy people in the congo have always ruined relationships before they even start!

• snowbird
    snowbird

{what I am shocked at is that this thread has been viewed 1148 times. }

Why should that shock you, Richard E. Bailey?

You're a great guy with the heart of a poet.

You've helped so many on this here board.

May all your measuring lines continue to fall in pleasant places.

Sylvia

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

No doubt Co's visit was going to be in a couple of weeks and they were in the inactive file looking for visits, I think that they can still count time for those visits also, who says you have to answer the door?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I can't think of anything to say about the elders that won't get me booted for profanity.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice job Snakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit