Official visit from two local elders one fine Sunday morning

by SnakesInTheTower 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Snakes... CALM DOWN!!!

Why don't you just relax a minute and enjoy a refreshing glass of blood.

Good job, by the way. Too bad the laser beam thing doesn't work though.

Have a wonderful evening!

• bohm
    bohm

SNAKES: I read something very true here the day i registered but i only really begin to understand now: The greatest victory over the WT is to live a good life. Congratulation on turning those two elders, with their judicial committe and all their powers, into two sad old men who worship a printing company. You won and didnt even have to argue them :-).

• White Dove
    White Dove

Snakes,

You are an inspiration!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well done Snakes good story forget your girl wanting to give them a piece of her mind , I'd be inclined myself ,slippery buggers sneaking about like that, they make me sick!

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

good for you snakes I like your STYLE

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

So... does this mean that you will be exchanging Christmas Cards - this year?

There's a list, ya know...

Regards,

Jim TX

• dissed
    dissed

That's nice Snakes, very nice. Am happy for you and your family.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Snakes,

I experienced this same visit less than a year ago. Mine went a little different. It started off quite hostile - the elders were there to kick our asses. But my boyfriend (who totally stood up for me and handled something I was in no condition to handle) showed them some of the nasty letters that had been sent to me by the "sisters" for over 10 years. And we told them the abuse from my ex.

They ended up by hugging us and we sort of had a mutual understanding that "what will be, will be". Yes, they df'ed us both but I think they understood we were in an impossible situation.

On the other hand, they said they would visit us again in September when they did the usual visits on df'ed people and it's now mid-November and we haven't heard from them.

I still think your visit was more successful!!!

You rock!! For standing up like a man for your woman and her son (your son now, too....)

All the best to you and your new little family!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why didn't you call them on the lie about the newspaper announcement?

I would have asked for details...which paper...when did it come out....what day....

I would ask for info on pretense of saving it for my scrapbook.

Don't let em get away with any more lies.

Oh, and you might be interested in this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/184118/1/That-Three-fold-Cord

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

what I am shocked at is that this thread has been viewed 1148 times.

Haven't heard anything yet...such a disappointment. They have had a week...what, are they behind on their Gestapo Visits? Backlog for time in the judicial committee room? Their god Jehober is in the privvy and no time to further their witch hunt?

My fiancee was quite pleased with this post...to her it means I am truly free and no chance that I am going to leave her and go back to the cult. She has had a great deal to deal with it.

I apologize for the delay in getting the whole story leading up to this point out... telling the end before the beginning... serious lack of time....I am working on it....updating for recent events.....

..I am headed out to work..thanks for the support on this board these last 3 years..and I am still hanging around...just not nearly as much.........hopefully this story helps other witnesses who have that unsettled feeling in the pit of their stomach and that buzzing in their head every time they go to a meeting to start thinking that...truly...there is a real life on the outside.

Snakes (Rich )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit