On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I think you're kinda flattered by her attention

I truly and honestly do not care. I only care about true love in its true meaning. Its not like I have not been with attractive females before."

Oh please! How stupid do you think we are? You are so flattered by this young nubile thing wanting to jump in your pants, you even posted her pic three times touting that you think she looks like Chris Brown's girlfriend (by the way her name is Rhianna and she's not his girlfriend anymore since he beat her back in Febuary - her national interview was a few days ago saying just that) like you're some proud svengali papa.

Short of busting a cap in her ass there is nothing you can do other than ignoring the girl and avoiding her until she gets the message that you want nothing to do with her.

But I think that's not what you want to hear.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Are you sure you never slept with her, Estephan? You seem to be doing somewhat better on your new medication regimen. But in the past, you had some, shall we say, crazy-as-a-loon moments. I wouldn't be surprised if you're missing a few chunks of time here and there.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

But I think that's not what you want to hear [Mrs Jones]

Mrs Jones you should "never" claim to know what or someone else feels like. Whatever I write is what I feel I do not lie. The one that looks like Rhianna ia another female, I posted two photos apparently you did not see the second one.I "was" with her (Rhianna lookalike).

I do not care who I sleep with and never gaulk at the idea of a pretty female wanting to jump into my pants. There is another one same age that I would prefer over her and even liked each other. Still that is not my goal in life. I am not flattered by any of it. Those are "my" true words so please do not claim you know how I feel and assume like you are. I cant stand it when people make an assumption like that....

This is the one that looks like Rhianna as people have said. I had no idea who she even was......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Are you sure you never slept with her, Estephan? You seem to be doing somewhat better on your new medication regime. But in the past, you had some, shall we say, crazy-as-a-loon moments. I wouldn't be surprised if you're missing a few chunks of time here and there.

Trust me I would remember if I slept with her lol......when I heard it, in a joking manner I stated "gee I wish I was there" lol

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There you go again. Hey I really don't care I'm just calling it the way I see it. You're flattered, you've come to the board to brag about it and you really didn't want any advice on how to make the child stop. That's cool.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

You're flattered and you've come to the board to brag about it and you really didn't want any advice on how to make the child stop.[Mrs thinks she knows]

There you go again Mrs. Jones, making assumptions.......as I said there is someone I feel is more attractive then her and I was even closer to her. Her I "do" like and the feelings were mutual. I asked the question because it is truly on my mind and I do not understand why females do things at times. It makes no sense to me. Like for instance your type I have a problem with. I could tell you something directly to your face and it is exactly what I mean. But yet you choose to read between the lines and think I am saying something else. I was married to a female like this and it caused many problems when she "assumed" things. When you assume you make an ass out of U and Umption.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I stand by what I said. You're flattered, it's even crossed you mind to jump her, and you've come to this board to brag about it. And there ain't nothing you can say to change my opinion. You're the one who brought this up and asked the women of the board what you should do. You're the the fool, not me.

Lmfao

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I stand by what I said. You're flattered, it's even crossed you mind to jump her, and you've come to this board to brag about it. And there ain't nothing you can say to change my opinion. You're the one who brought this up and asked the women of the board what you should do. You're the the fool, not me.

Lmfao

Mrs Jones, you have personal issues you need to resolve and I pity your husband. You feel you know what I think and I am the one laughing. It "never" crossed my mind to sleep with her. My intent was and is purely professional. Now move on and keep your lies to yourself because you are the only one believing your own lies....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie is in the House!..

Tell`n it like it is..

Kick`n Ass..

And..

Take`n Names..

.................... ....OUTLAW

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

SOM...sorry to hear you are in "hot water" over a woman/girl.

I am a woman, and one time another woman friend was out shopping with me. I happened to be buying bedding that day--- a really pretty "bed-in-a-bag"... Out of the blue my friend said,

"I'll get to sleep in that bedding!" in the store checkout.

Lots of people were around.

I thought to myself, "you nut ... rich fantasy life, or what?"

I'm not even a lesbian...but I thought about it a bit and figured maybe this woman is bi-sexual and felt attracted to me. I didn't know her very well and had no way of knowing what was on her mind. I didn't answer or even acknowledge her comment. I just paid for my new bedding and we left the store.

Water passed under the bridge. She moved away ... and so did I. The end.

No one said boo.

Now I know you are a man and this model is a woman/girl.

But, I figure what you resist persists. Have you ever heard the expression, "What you resist persists"...?

SOM...my suggestion is if you have nothing going on with this woman/girl... then let the whole thing go. Don't bring it to life.

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit