On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Anyway, I guess there is no real answer to my question. At times I wish I knew what womens motives were under all circumstances. I will know in time because each and every one of us will revisit our past and confess what we need to in order to cleanse our spirit.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I thank you all for taking the time to listen........

E.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I heard through another person that this female I know said I slept with her when I didn't.
    Why would a female say something like this if not true? Is their any logic to it?..

So..

Your a Photographer..Your around models..

And..

You don`t understand them..

I have professional models in my family..

So I get to spend time in that world..

I get the feeling your making this up as you go along..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

So..

Your a Photographer..Your around models..

And..

You don`t understand them..

I have professional models in my family..

So I get to spend time in that world..

I get the feeling your making this up as you go along..

Yes I am around many females and no I do not understand them. I sense what they want but I can't cross that line.....and its all true. No need to make things up....

p.s. you must have a template for your postings because they are all similar.....you do dont you?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes I am around many females and no I do not understand them. I sense what they want but I can't cross that line....
    .and its all true. No need to make things up....

Your ship is sinking..

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Your ship is sinking..

Not sure what you mean but have a good night......ciao now brown cow.......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My template is me

And..

My imagination..

Thats all..

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

SOM - I heard through another person that this female I know said I slept with her when I didn't.

There you go...second hand 'news'. Never a good idea to believe gossip (as other posters have suggested). Maybe the 18 year old is totally unaware of this...?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i went to college with a guy who told everyone he had sex with me. - he told me that by the end of the course he would get me in bed. I said never. and so he cheated and said he had anyway. how bad was that?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

There you go...second hand 'news'. Never a good idea to believe gossip (as other posters have suggested). Maybe the 18 year old is totally unaware of this...?[Mid]

She is aware because I told her. She never denied just came back with other off the wall things that was said during conversation of all that was said. At another time she had expressed that she had "hurt feelings" when I chatted with another friend of hers I met online and then chatted via text messaging. This told me there was something going on in her mind but only time would tell. The two females brought me into a whole different world in which I got involved in their personal lives and affairs. I can't believe what the younger generation go through in seeking out true love or even romance in whatever circumstance they find themselves in.

i went to college with a guy who told everyone he had sex with me. - he told me that by the end of the course he would get me in bed. I said never. and so he cheated and said he had anyway. how bad was that?[Creativehoney] (cool name btw)

Very bad, and at times it is almost impossible to convince people that what was said was untrue. Each person will draw their own conclusions and you end up with various thoughts about your character. How could you get back at him? By telling people he was gay One lie deserves another in return right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit