On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

This female is a model and is very attractive but I deal with them all the time. I have no attraction to just appearance, it is the person within that attracts me.

• yknot
    yknot

Well have you slept literally next to her......ever (on the couch, bed, floor)?

Is she someone you would seriously entertain 'sleeping with' and starting a relationship (cuz yes that is what most women expect/desire to happen if you 'sleep with them')

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I am a very loving person and at times women take this as a personal attraction even though I sepcifically explain everything to them.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Well have you slept literally next to her......ever (on the couch, bed, floor)?

Is she someone you would seriously entertain 'sleeping with' and starting a relationship (cuz yes that is what most women expect/desire to happen if you 'sleep with them')

No to all of the above. I have dealt with her on a personal level through photography. I am like your hair dresser, I know your flaws and I learn about you as a person. At times females get excited during a shoot so it can get very tense.
  • yknot
    yknot

Then just assume she has some issues beyond your concern and move on......

I would suggest you keep some distance as you wouldn't want to encourage her....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have some things that I need to admit but am reluctant

So..

We are not getting the whole story?

.................... ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

I have some things that I need to admit but am reluctant .....Son of Man

.... personal question....

1) virgin?

2) not attracted to women?

3) Yknot is way off base and needs to mind her own business until SoM decides to reveal the details

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Then just assume she has some issues beyond your concern and move on......

I would suggest you keep some distance as you wouldn't want to encourage her....

Problem is she relayed this to people I do not even know so it places a stigma on my person. How many of you really know me as a person? I am very religious of course and my love of the heart is intense. So when people say things that are not true other things are relayed back and forth in order to straighten out the matter. So she is upset with me saying that I told other people things about her......
  • Son of Man
    Son of Man

Outlaw is diggin deep lol......

I am old enough to be her father

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Problem is she relayed this to people I do not even know so it places a stigma on my person.....I am very religious of course and my love of the heart is intense

Well, there you go. She is either lying to make you look more worldly and studly, or she is lying to ruin your christian reputation.

Did you piss her off? Did you say something to make her feel less worthy than you? If so, spite can be a bitch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit