On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Well than ole boy....... clear the air.

Deny the event ever taking place and ask if she has a history of instability.....than sigh, shake your head and move on....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw is diggin deep lol......
    I am old enough to be her father

And..

What did you 2 do..

Daddy?..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Well, there you go. She is either lying to make you look more worldly and studly, or she is lying to ruin your christian reputation.

Did you piss her off? Did you say something to make her feel less worthy than you? If so, spite can be a bitch.

She knows nothing of my personal side I keep that very private. She knows that I prefer "church" going females as I have told her before. When she thought I had an attraction to her I had to explain that I liked her because she is very sweet but there were too many years between us and that I prefer not to be with females so young in a relationship.
  • Son of Man
    Son of Man

Well than ole boy....... clear the air.

Deny the event ever taking place and ask if she has a history of instability.....than sigh, shake your head and move on....

I have people that have guessed my age to be from 27-35 I am much older so many females get thrown off. It happens all the time. I did nothing with her outlaw.....
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    When she thought I had an attraction to her I had to explain that I liked her because she is very sweet
    but there were too many years between us and that I prefer not to be with females so young in a relationship.

And..

?..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The shocker.......she is 18

• yknot
    yknot

Ring her up......clear the air

Okay now I am curious what age group are in than? 40's/50's/60s?........and what do you attribute your youthful appearance Dorian?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Ring her up......clear the air

Okay now I am curious what age group are in than? 40's/50's/60s?........and what do you attribute your youthful appearance Dorian?

She is pissed lol so we are not speaking right now.........I have a photo on this page:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/179386/18/Post-a-Picture-Thread-Nice-to-Meet-You

40's and I do not smoke, drink excessive, eat healthy pretty much all the time, and excercise so I still have a nice body.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The shocker.......she is 18

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Yes outlaw, pretty much a child but I have found that women in this age group are pretty out there if you know what I mean......(no stereotyping of course)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit