On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

She knows you prefer "church going females?" Ahhhh. So, you have pissed her off. Not only have you turned her down sexually, you also put her down by letting her know she isn't good enough to be a recipient of your sacred sperm.

Spite is a bitch, man and hell hath no fury........

• asilentone
    asilentone

LOL! 18?, she should not be for you and you should not be dating teenagers since you are in your 40's. If she was in her 20's, that would be better.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Maybe said it because someone was talking mess about you??

She might have been trying to make you look good.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

She knows you prefer "church going females?" Ahhhh. So, you have pissed her off. Not only have you turned her down sexually, you also put her down by letting her know she isn't good enough to be a recipient of your sacred sperm.

Spite is a bitch, man.

LOL ! ! !
    LOL! 18?, she should not be for you and you should not be dating teenagers since you are in your 40's. If she was in her 20's, that would be better.

Yes I have been with females in their 20's and is pretty much the age group that comes around.

However, if I felt a female that was say 18 was the female for me in mutual attraction and evenly yoked I would consider being with her because in the New World age makes no difference. However she has to be very loving, mature, strong, and all that I prefer. I have not met anyone like that in that age group.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Thing is I do not care that she said she slept with me I am single and can make up my own mind under any circumstance. The fact that it is not true and that she said we did is what throws me off..........

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

wanna see her photo?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

wanna see her photo?

Not a good Idea without permission..

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I own the copyright.......I took it.

It will only be here for a few minutes then I will remove it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Two months ago you told the board you were married. Now you're single? Since when, if ever?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Two months ago you told the board you were married. Now you're single? Since when, if ever?

I am single, I will be married and I already know my wife.....I have been married two times

When I was relaying an experience I was married at that time so that is where you might have taken that I was married ? ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit