Man Vs. Woman---The Organization's View

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Meangirl you called it!

Now that we know he has a penis, the next question would be is he really a jw and if so in good standing and a ms or an elder?

But the real question would be: Why is he here associating with apostates? Hmmm

But that's another topic

• mrsjones5
  • greenie
    greenie

Can we just ignore this person? I'm sure it's AE, what with all the great grammar and subject verb agreement. I mean, they should feel free to post, I'd just prefer not to entertain their arcane, mysogynistic comments on women. There's only "respect" (their form of it which isn't it's true form) for women who "know their role" in that organization. It's a load of crap.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am all for ignoring that particular penis.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I am all for ignoring that particular penis.

LMAO!

MrsJones, sometime I love you so much!

• highdose
    highdose

i spent all my life as a JW and whats more as a supposely "looked after" and "valued" sister, and i can state that its totaly crap! i was treated no better than dirt on the floor by the brothers! The treatment i got led me to feel always worthless and unworthy of love. I often had to support other sisters who were going through the same thing. I noticed that one of the things the brothers really hated about me was that i was intelligent, and often knew far more about a subject than they did and could express myself better about it.

i remember all those talks and watchtowers about how wonderfull and valued the sisters are, i think i tuned it out, because it was definatlly not the experiance i was having! It was as fictional as those "paradise" pictures.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"LMAO!

MrsJones, sometime I love you so much!"

Thank you, I aim to please.

I do sometimes wonder (when reading about male dominated societies like the bOrg and the Taliban) why a piece of flesh dangling between someone's legs should determine that they have the right to be in control. Hell women should (and do if you think about it) have that kind of power simply because of the soft, touchable orbs carried on their collective chests, and the fact that without women there would be no next generation (I would so love to see a man give birth to a 10 pounder vaginally).

• greenie
    greenie

Yes, Highdose! They HATE those of us that are smart! What a complete waste! IMHO, they should take advantage of it and not demean, degrade and belittle it. How idiotic can you get? I've heard some say the women that stay have a sort of abused spouse syndrome, and I can see that. They make you feel bad about yourself and having brains long enough and you're either get beaten down and worn out, or have your fill and walk away.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Good one MrsJones!!! OK Atalaya, let's reason like this. If something is important to Jehovah a direct command was always given by HIM. For example, not to murder, fornicate, adultry, etc. I want you to show me a direct command from God saying women are to be in subjection. Let me clarify I am not talking about qouting Paul or some other bible writer. I am talking about a DIRECT COMMAND from God......I bet you can't find one cause there is not one!!!! The only direct command God gave concerning women were:

1. To be fruitful and become many (given to Adam and Eve)

2. That child were to honor their father and mother (which if you think about it was quite radical at the time since it was such a patriarchial society where women were neither honor nor respected)

So besides Paul's saying (who obviously had a problem with women) show me a DIRECT COMMAND by God.....I am waiting patiently.

• minimus
    minimus

ATA, just to be clear, it's my thread and I can express what I want in it. Women, even rape victims, are treated like 2nd class citizens in the Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit