15 Years of Jehovahs-Witness.com

by Simon 68 Replies latest forum announcements

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Good job Simon and congrats.

I have greatly benefited from the discussions here.

-TE

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Hipy Papy Bthuthday Thuthda Bthuthdy!!!
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Happy Birthday🎂 and congratulations on ✨15 years 💕!!

🐸🌼🍷

• millie210
    millie210
    I have only been here a little less than 1/3 of that time but I am grateful that you have provided this site Simon!
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Thanks for starting this forum way back then! Glad it was still here for my discovery of TTATT.

• stan livedeath
  • cofty
    cofty

I used to browse here years before I joined but was far too intimidated to join such an active and vocal forum.

We have all changed.

Thank you for an excellent resource Simon. I am sure it is no exaggeration to say it has been a life-saver in many cases.

Happy birthday.

• Gayle
    Gayle
    Thank you, Simon! I've been out 30 yrs but like to get the updated factual news here about jw.org. to hear how the org is changing some things is only reinforcing their desperation. They clearly only make distractions as their 'end of world' only weakens. Therefore I enjoy watching from this distance.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you Simon and Ang for providing this "home." It means a lot. I was scared and obsessed with the conversations going on 10-13 years ago...amazed there was a place to have such discussions. I also have met some of my best friends from this site, from all over the world.

And as the legacy continues, yesterday I had the pleasure to introduce a newly exited JW to some of my friends I met here. It was their very first meeting with exJW's, and df'd at that. A HUGE step. They were amazed how easy it was to talk for hours with people they never met before. The bringing people together is a great legacy for JWD/JWN.

Happy Happy Birthday JWN!!! And many mooooorrrreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sir82
    sir82

today is the forum's 15th birthday!

So when do the beheadings commence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit