15 Years of Jehovahs-Witness.com

by Simon 68 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon
    Thank you for all the kind words. It's very humbling to know the site has touched and helped so many people.
  • kairos
    kairos

Thanks for providing the platform for so many to better themselves.

I'm happy knowing what we contribute to assist a new member is so much more than placing a magazine with someone.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Thanks for all the hard work, my 4 years here have rushed by.

After 48 years out I decided one day to see how the JW's were doing number wise and backed into your site. Even after all that time I felt like I had found my lost tribe! It's the only site that I feel that....a sense of coming home.

Thanks,

Gio

PS Giordano Bruno is a very distant relative and namesake. I was never destined to remain a Catholic or a JW.......... it's not in my blood LOL.

• minimus
    minimus
    Congrats! I love how the site evolved from a pro JW site to what it is today. Kudos!!!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Happy Birthday to the forum and warm thanks and appreciation to Simon and the longsuffering Angherad who has spared her husband for countless hours to administer it- and make her own contribution....

I have been here a long time and I still love it. It is my "home " in the sense of a community where I can say what I really think, and learn from so many like minded people.

In the old days the discussions were often heavier, but boy, didn't I learn a lot!

The board would be nothing without it's people....You are all brilliant . Thanks again to everyone and here's to the future !

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thank you, profoundly, Simon. You've done possibly millions, including me, a lot of help and service with JWD and JWN.
  • steve2
    steve2

It is great to have a safe, accepting forum in which differences of view are welcomed and posters able to at times engage in vigorous exchanges in which the quest is to increase understanding and reduce the language 'trips' that try to get people to stop using their brains. I love that reasoning and using our gray matter are welcome and championed and that there is a healthy acknowledgement that human behaviour is often motivated by complex arrays of factors rather than people just being "good" or "bad".

Moving away from the cult mindset - way to go!

Happy birthday JW net.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Simon and company!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Congrats. Can't wait for the "new light"!!!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let me congratulate you Simon for a wonderful service to mankind by keeping this site open may it forever be in existence or at least another 15.

I've enjoyed this site since 2001.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit