Let the children decide.

by angel eyes 262 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods

The reason the whole supposition from post one of this thread is not only a falsehood, it is in fact an offensive falsehood is simple:

No JW kid is allowed any kind of free choice whatsoever if they stay in this organization. Nobody who understands anything about child psychology, peer pressure, group brainwashing, or cult behavior could begin to make such a statement. One vary basic means to keep the control stranglehold going is to tell the victim that in fact he is free to do what he wants, all the while threatening him with practically life-altering negative consequences if he does not do exactly what the group wants him to do. Brainwashing 101, - read Len Deighton's book The Ipcress Files sometime.

I view it as nothing more than yet another disgusting attempt to sugar-coat all things watchtowerian by a noted and stubborn WT apologist.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IsaacAustin..

I don`t know of any JW Kid that,liked doing FS in thier own Neighbourhood..

.............................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I agree Jwoods.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ae your young so called kids "love the ministry" how many kids are allowed to choose a love for the ministry, your sick

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

you do now outlaw :) actually most of the kids in our cong love it,guess its how much you make it enjoyable that counts, we have happy kids :)

Jwoods, i rarely answer you because i get lost with your comments, it seems that you are off on another topic...brainwashed ? Yer maybe if a brainwashed group that might be the case but im a JW, think you seen too many movies.....I make my statements as a jw, not something from a strange film you have seen.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jb?? what?? yer they love the ministry and they love to talk about Jah, quite cute actually hearing them....

If you ever have kids you will understand how a parent is happy to see their kids happy in whatever it is they are doing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JookBeard..

As a JW kid I had no choice about going from door to door to Peddle WBT$ Crap..

You did it or you were punished..

It was the same for all the JW Kids I knew..

...........................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, unless the entire world's culture has changed, as well as the psyche of little kids, I have to say that is not the case.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

if you didnt do the ministry you were punished? Honestly outlaw??

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE you are either lying again or have your head so far up your WT ass to care, if you have kids which I doubt Social Services should be caring for them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit