I bet you a dollar Obama wins The Nobel Peace Prize

by wouldacouldashoulda 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I believe he's going to reject it.

That would be a brilliant move.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It's pretty hilarious. They've cheapened the prize even more.

What has been his major achievement? Sacrifice?

This could be an attempt to use his narcissism and vanity to corral him in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YnDXESGdH8

'scuse me, I've gotta go pinch off a Nobel Peace Prize.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The Nobel has become a meaningless political event. Obama was nominated by the Nobel Committee 12 days after he was sworn in as President. This is like awarding a "Most Valuable Player" honor on a ball player after batting practice.

Congratulations to our President.

• ssn587
    ssn587

I think it is an insult to those who were awarded it in the past, I guess the committe likes to insult the American people i.e. Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, and now the marxist lenist pig we call a president the kenyan Obama.

He Obama has been an insult to the american people since his election, a do nothing, who only hangs around with corrupt individuals and like them is corrupt to the core.

People on here who try to play the race card are typical of the Watchtowerites they left behind, attack peoples motives attack the person but don't never ever debate the real issue what the hell has he done other than apologize to the world for being an american and of course kiss the ass of the countries aligned against us.

Because my opinion differs from his doesn't make me a racist. With that kind of thinking, you must be a least a bigot which is just another fom of racism, isn't that what a racist is you don't like or hate a person or for their attitudejust skin color different viewpoint.

my $.02.

• leavingwt
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Riddle: Why didn't Obama win the Nobel Prize for Literature?

Answer: He actually wrote 2 books.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I believe he's going to reject it.
    It will be a cold day in hell before he does that. He is entirely too egotistical and self-absorbed, imo. If he does reject it, I will have a brand new opinion of him....sort of. But, now we know, you can win a Nobel Peace prize for intention and words only. Deeds play a minor role evidently.
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Dude, he actually accepted it. Dude.

• B-Rock
  • babygirl75
    babygirl75

He's already said he would accept it!

What the hell has he done to deserve this award??? Not a damn thing!!! I voiced this at work and got called a racist! WTF!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit