How much apostate is in each JW ?

by inbetween 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How grand it will be when the knowledge of God fills the earth! There will be an extensive educational program under the direction of the King Jesus Christ and his 144,000 corulers. New "scrolls" will then come into use. Evidently these are God’s written instructions that will serve as a basis for educating earth’s inhabitants. (Revelation 20:12) Mankind will learn, not war, but peace. All destructive weapons will be gone forever. (Psalm 46:9) Inhabitants of the new world will be taught to treat their fellow humans with love, respect, and dignity.

Mankind will become one united family. There will be no barriers to unity and brotherhood. (Psalm 133:1-3) No one’s home will have to be locked to keep thieves out. Peace will reign in every heart, in every house, in every part of the earth.—Micah 4:4

What an extensive campaign of theocratic education will be needed! In 1987 Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide were conducting, on the average, 3,005,048 Bible studies in various locations. But during the resurrection, countless millions of studies, based on the Bible and the new scrolls, will no doubt be conducted! All of God’s people will need to become teachers and to exert themselves. Resurrected ones, as they progress, will no doubt share in this vast teaching program. Likely, the resurrection will proceed in such a way that those who are alive may have the joy of welcoming and instructing former family members and acquaintances, who, in their turn, may welcome and instruct others. (Compare 1 Corinthians 15:19-28, 58.) The more than three million witnesses of Jehovah who are active in spreading the truth today are laying a good foundation for the privileges they hope to have during the resurrection.—Isaia

During this thousand-year judgment period, Jehovah evidently will give additional instructions, unknown to us at present, as new "scrolls" are opened. (Revelation 20:12) How marvelous it will be for the survivors of the "great tribulation" and for the resurrected dead to gain instruction and guidance from these further instructions as set forth on these unrolled "scrolls" of Jehovah and to carry them out delightfully!

With such a wonderful prospect before us, let us take full advantage of the opportunity we now have to acquaint ourselves with Jehovah’s utterances and do deep personal study of his Word and participate in the preaching work with an ever-increasing consciousness of Jehovah’s actions on our behalf.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Care to provide some written evidence of the GB admitting they have made mistakes then?
    We all fall short, we are all imperfect, all sinners.

Angeleyes,

So I can take it that you wont be providing evidence of the GB admitting their mistakes?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Psac, the reference to following the org and any errors corrected with the new scrolls I do not see in these few reference on the WTCD. It was said that way during the bookstudy though years ago of the Rev book. There did not appear too mny references to the new scrools on the wtcd

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I'm sorry angel eyes I didn't mean to affend at all! Seriously I understand completely... try to stay strong while you can... I tell that to my sister. I didn't want to mislead her until I full believe it myself. And this board makes alot of good points. I fortunitly have time to research and dig deep in seeing it for myself. Time reveal all things...

working on finding that scriputural proof...

• wobble
    wobble

Angel Eyes is very revealing in the way she says "They say....."

The only true authority on this is Jesus Christ, He cannot lie, the GB/WT have been caught lying many times, Jesus says the resurrected will not marry.

Now you can argue about the context, said to the Saducees who did not believe in a Resurrection etc. which we could do on another thread ,I just think A.E's attitude, "I don't care what God's word says, as long as the GB say it it's O.K.....no doubts" is a sad and dishonest one, not at all like the Christians who Jesus commended in Revelation 2v2 for "Putting to the test" "those who say they are Apostles (claiming to be God's Channel) but they are not, and you found them LIARS"

WT/JW's is not the religion I grew up in, O.K we were duped, but we did check our Bibles, and knew what the Bible said, not just what the WT publishing corporation said. Today it seems that most younger members haven't got a clue, so it is easy for the GB to fool them.

Love

Wobble

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

He bet me to it. lol

"I don't care what God's word says, as long as the GB say it it's O.K.....no doubts"

I don't think she has ever said this... she just interpets the scriptures through the GB... am i right AE?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i didnt take it that way butterfly....knew it wasnt meant that way hun :) friendsalways :)

wobble....if i say "they say" then thats because its what "they say"....not what i say..

Im an ex police officer and that how one is taught to conduct ones self. We dont read into things, we quote what has been said by whom.

• dissed
    dissed

isaac..

I see where AE is coming from. Although I would never boast like that, "I have no doubts" I never put things on the shelf as many did, and tried diligently to research a topic out.

When we left, I had no doubts, not with the doctrines at least. Like you said, it was some external issue that drove us away and opened our eyes to the real truth.

For several years, we still didn't question the JW's. We were loyal inactive's. lol

It was only while visiting my wife's father, while he was dying during Xmas, that we started to change.

The family JW's attacked us for such a bad decision on our part.

It opened our eyes more fully to the lack of love among the JW's and what they do to families. We only really questioned the beliefs about 5 weeks ago when coming to this site. And man, are they wrong on so many of their teachings.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Isaac,

Ah, I thinkI had read that before, never focused on that "scroll" part before, just seemed to me as the usual ," Maybe, possibly, there is a chance that, this could possibly be the case of, it might kind of be, we can perhaps hope.. a new light will make it clear that all the crap we caused and screwed up will somehow be forgiven !!".

LOL !

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yup butterfly...yay someone else who can see what im meaning..THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou dissed seeing where im coming from.....yay.....................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit