How much apostate is in each JW ?

by inbetween 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I think a number of JWs allow themselves to question many things in playful or semi-serious "rambling" mode, whether alone or in private conversation. I certainly did, and this was pretty common in informal discussion, especially in (France) Bethel. But then they switch it off and return to the "official" mode which is (apparently) unaffected. At some point I found out I could not return. Maybe I enjoyed the game too much or took it (too?) seriously. But I remember many then who sounded more "potentially apostate" in private than me and are still JWs.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How is it even possible to believe everything from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger fully, when they keep changing it? They keep changing things around as their prophesies go bust, and they expect everyone to keep up. Worse, they expect everyone to go by and teach things known to be wrong, even if they can be proven wrong, until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself changes it. Most witlesses will, at least inwardly, disbelieve things like that.

However, there are way too few that will actually walk out of a Kingdumb Hell for bad teachings. The religion is so sex-negative that children indelibly learn that sex is dirty; and then they are exposed to discussions on oral sex at the boasting sessions. They are told not to see a violent movie, yet they are supposed to read books threatening them with violence. Yet, way too few of them are willing to walk out or quit going out in field circus when these things happen.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hi, sorry im working and trying to get on here when i have a chance. IA i dont think they are contrdicting, I believe that what they are saying is right, but maybe its only right for during the 1000 years? Jehovah only tell's us what we need to know, sometimes we misunderstand things, even the gb as they are imperfect but Jah always sheds more light when HE feels the time is right. the new scrolls will reveal much and i could well be wrong regarding the remarrying,they could be correct meaning no remarrying for all eternity?? who knows, the new scrolls await us :)

• ninja
    ninja

how much apostate is in each JW?

there was some in my wife last night.....grrrrrrrrrrowl

• Caedes
    Caedes
    even the gb as they are imperfect

Care to provide some written evidence of the GB admitting they have made mistakes then?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    there was some in my wife last night.....grrrrrrrrrrowl

I see you had your apostate friend over last night then Ninj…???

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

We all fall short, we are all imperfect, all sinners.

• ninja
    ninja

how did you guess majjy?....you been watching her shenanigans like I have?....he he

• ninja
    ninja

angel eyes....in the words of confucius....pish

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said:

hi, sorry im working and trying to get on here when i have a chance. IA i dont think they are contrdicting, I believe that what they are saying is right, but maybe its only right for during the 1000 years? Jehovah only tell's us what we need to know, sometimes we misunderstand things, even the gb as they are imperfect but Jah always sheds more light when HE feels the time is right. the new scrolls will reveal much and i could well be wrong regarding the remarrying,they could be correct meaning no remarrying for all eternity?? who knows, the new scrolls await us :)

My reply:

If the Wt asserts something definitively and then the new scrolls reveal something else, then they are contradictory, by definition. Unless the Wt is asserting, which they have not done to my knowledge, that their teaching is only valid until the 1000 years. But if they make this assertion, they are claiming God wants them to have an incorrect teaching until he decides to correct it...again putting the blame on God.

Again, though I did not recall the WT claiming there will be no remarrying- I had thought they left it doubtful but unsure...making this a moot point.

Of course, the assertions you made here regarding the GB are also preposterous. Even they are imperfect?? As though they are something special? I have done a few threads on this and have shown they are not any sort of channel used by God. there own words condemn them. Your following sentences of God revealing truth when he feels the time is right simply build on this false premise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit