Can you Believe Some of the New Posters on Here?

by lifelong humanist 82 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

For sure the" heavy doubters" wouldn't believe this story without a picture to "prove it " .. LOL

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

So, if my native lanuage is Spanish I should write like this?:

Hola mi name es Mastodón and I be new to dis bored, señor!

Otherwise my story is not believable? That is just to damn funny...

BTW, Spanish IS my native language so forgive me if I find this newbie's comments to be a little moronic.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Hola mi name es Mastodón and I be new to dis bored, señor!

Uh, hi, two crunchy tacos, one chicken sope, and a pepsi, please.

Hello?

Hello?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Uh, hi, two crunchy tacos, one chicken sope, and a pepsi, please.

Hello?

Hello?

LOL. I always found it odd, when they portrayed hispanics in movies or TV, they could have perfectly good conversations in English, accent and all, but never mastered the use of the word 'sir'...

• yellow
    yellow

hi finding my way i'm a newbie too and would be totally lost if i didn't come here been here every day for the past few days. And its great to be able to relate to people who understand and can help when you come out. I've talked to psychiatrists, friends, family, who are sick to death of hearing from me about this cult. If it wasn't for this site i'd have no friends at all.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You are ALL trolls! Except me, that is. Even then, I suspect that I'm probably a troll, too.

I like trolls.

Farkel

• compound complex
  • steve2
    steve2

The JW-mentality lingers among some posters: Suspicious of seeming "outsiders" and ever-ready to jump to judgement. I prefer to take all posters at their word until there is actual evidence to the contrary and not just hunches or guesswork, either.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Have you, like me, noticed new posters here that just don't sound quite the real deal?

As opposed to long term posters?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    You are ALL trolls! Except me, that is. Even then, I suspect that I'm probably a troll, too.

Farkel, I am going to admit it now. Please be seated all. Both Farkel and I are undercover elders, sent to infiltrate this apostate site and get the dope on all of you evil leavers of Jehovah! We have counted all our time, even during donut and coffee breaks. We have reported back on you faders and lurkers and even on you trolls. You will pay the price for having been so damned gosh-darned willing to break all the Watchtower rules. JC's are being formed all over the world to deal with you.

So be afraid. Be very afraid. Our webcams can see your faces.

Of course this is true, just like everything else on the internet.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit