The struggle against the immediae danger from false teachers

by mrsjones5 196 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Gary, I see that you are interested in seeing change. I was hoping for the same. freeminds.com has alot of information that where you can see if change will ever happen. The only change I see coming in the WT is to come up with a new excuse regarding the 1914.

The mormons used to say that the book of mormon was perfect and needed no change. Hoever just recently they change one word. only one word that changes a big issue of their beliefs and didnt even made it public. very subtle. Thats the kind of changes I see happening in the WT. nobody will even notice the new excuses.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AK-Jeff..

Amazing is`nt it..

Chipper just keeps spouting off..

Does`nt know the diference between Jehovah`s Witness`s and the WBT$..

Does`nt know about the WBT$ and the United Nations association..

But..

He`s here to teach us all something..

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, patience for fools.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

PjsChipper..

Are you ever going to answer Shelby?

As a non Christian I sit at my desk and read both your posts..

Shelby generously answers everything..

You hide behind WBT$ cut and paste..Never giving her a decent answer..

If I were to chose a Christian to follow,it would not be you..

Shelby has done her best with you..

You had a chance,to have a disscussion with a Real Christian..

Shelby is done with your arrogance and selfishness..

You have done yourself a great dis-service by treating Shelby the way you have..

She is loved by many here..

Shelby will continue to shine,as a good and decent person..

Her message will continue..

Your words mean even less,than they did before..

• beksbks
    beksbks

Who is giving who trouble for misspelling??

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Who is giving who trouble for misspelling??"

*snicker*

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am not a computer (may you have peace!)... and it is not me "spitting out" anything. I was not lying to you, dear one, when I said that I don't know these things on my own (good Lordy, do you really think I could know all of those scriptures, verses, truths?? If you only knew - there is NO way!!). I was not lying to you when I told you that it is His Son who, by means of holy spirit, resides IN me (John 14:23; Romans 8:9, 10)... a good-for-nothing-vessel... and that Son, the Holy Spirit, who directs me to the verses and their truthful meaning... as well as what to share... when, and with whom.

Though I know you meant it in jest, I am not a computer. I am just a servant... to the Household of God, Israel, all those who go with, the world... and a slave of Christ.

Now, I must be off to serve others, as I understand my time with you has come to an end. Or will, very shortly.

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• garyneal
    garyneal

cyberjesus:

Since I am not in the religion (just my wife) it does not really matter if they change or not. In regards to 1914, the change will be subtle, but I think they will eventually sweep it under the rug. I base this off how they covered up their previous dates, few Jehovah's Witnesses will speak of 1975 and some of the newer ones do not even know about it. Oh, they will still preach that we are living in the last days but to a Christian, they're preaching to the choir for we too believe that.

In regards to birthdays, all I can say to that is that there are some individual witnesses who are wondering why the Society took such a stance on it. I doubt this change will happen any time soon, but maybe in 50 years. Again, I am just guessing and I could be wrong. As far as blood is concerned, medical science will probably need to catch up with them for it would not be wise to all of a sudden make it a concious matter. Still, I would not be surprised if the society allows more and more blood fractions. If they do change at all it will most likely just strongly discourage its use but stop making it so that if a witness takes the blood, he or she will not be considered disassociating from the organization.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey chipper, wanna play werewolf with us on the other thread?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

PS: Here's a JW trivia challenge for you, what do you think will get you in more trouble with the elders, posting here or playing an internet role playing game involving fake werewolves?

Maybe you should ask the elders???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit