The struggle against the immediae danger from false teachers

by mrsjones5 196 Replies latest jw friends

• Spook
    Spook

This thread was answered in the first two pages: The quoted text has nothing to do with our modern time, as any serious theologian could (or reader) should immediately infer.

The effort to twist secondary meanings - pulled from the air - would seem to me to constitute violating God's wishes - were he to exist.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE, you didn't read Romans 14:1-9, did you?

*shakes head*

I am sure you glanced at it, but did you read it?

PJS,

You give Satan far to much credit in regards to his power, perhaps you need to read James and see what he things of that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"It must take a good ten seconds for someone to figure that this site isn't particularly friendly towards JWs, as subtle as the criticisms are."

Well Keyser some folks are just none too swift

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Thank you mrsjones5! :)

pjs: I didn't start the forum nor do I own it so I cannot tell you why the owner named it as it is named. Does it matter what it is called in light of your organization's directives? See #'s 1, 2 and 3 of original post. And misleading??? Sorry - I'm laughing now. I don't think any of us pretend this is something it is not. We are very open about our experiences and our beliefs.

Furthermore, I am happy to speak with xians, wiccans, muslims, jews, or jws, all of whom post here. Frankly, I don't care if you post here or not. I do care, when you or A/E (or anyone else) try to justify your own disobedience to who you believe to be Jehovah's organization with fatuous comments of self-justification like - "this is a JW forum" when it CLEARLY is not run by, sponsored by, or sanctioned by the JW organization. I believe that is called "hypocrisy".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

where is Outlaw?

There he is, under the mouse.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thankyou my dear brother, where there are two or more i am present, we truly have got the spirit helping us.

Oh christ. You are soooo persecuted my dear. My poor precious witness of jehobah. He's still cleaning my toilet too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Only in your dreams PJS. You're not being assaulted, get a dictionary for goodness sake. If anything you enjoy the drama and attention and are coming quite close to being an attention whore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chipper gets a Giant Mouse on his Thread and he Still complains!..

Talk about Ungratefull!! ....................

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I would say with 104 responses and counting that these 2 JW's have made their point. Attention can only be given when we give it.

Again, I promise you most JW's who are ready to leave roll their eyes at the chipper/AE rhetoric. Maybe a nice giggle, followed by a snort.... Perhaps a 'guffaw'.....

Jehovah's Witnesses are trained to view disagreements toward their dogma and theology as persecution. At best, AE and Chipper must assume responsibility for what they choose to believe in and promote, as do all of us. So to that I say, I hope they enjoy being JW's.

...and I hope they realize that by posting here, they do more for those wanting to leave then they realize. If their goal is to draw some back to the borg, the toothpaste is already out of the tube on that one.

But, we can give them some more attention and feed the persecution complex. Or we can do what most people choose to do with JW's these days in the west: Tell them we are not interested, and close the door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit