The struggle against the immediae danger from false teachers

by mrsjones5 196 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Chalam, AE never considers the Bible as a basis of her belief system, she uses the lies of the WTS and her own opinion

Forgive me if I am missing something here but the WT claim their belief system comes from the bible?!

What is even weirder that AE agrees in the very next post that she "uses the lies of the WTS", see below

AE-yup agree :)

As Jesus puts it

Luke 6:45 (New International Version)

45 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

All the best,

Stephen

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yeah, I doubt she is really a JW. Definitely not a pioneer as she claims. Without a doubt, the cong would not allow her to pioneer (as she said she is doing) after telling them she posts here. Even if they let it slide as far as dfing they would not allow her to pioneer, that is not 'exemplary conduct'. Probably she is df and still beleives. Let's out her frustrations here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And it's easy to make a snide comment and not give any insight to what Romans 14 means to you. Apparently not much.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Psjchipper,

The Watchtower is a false teacher. One day you will know this. Most of us here already know it.

Coffee

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

^^^

11 page practical demonstration of cult mind control.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Aguest, Sorry if I offended you

Offended me? Dear one, no. Certainly not. And if I gave you that impression (though I don't know how I could have), I apologize. I am not offended. I am CURIOUS, though, as to why you failed to respond to anything I was directed to ask you. And still fail, yet. Do you think posting entire chapters from the Psalms is a RESPONSE? Dear one, if that were true, then ALL of mankind could just read the Psalms… and "get it," no?

Is it not with YOUR mouth that you make PUBLIC declaration… for YOUR salvation? Or is it with someone else's? You have been addressed publicly. Your faith has been questioned. You should PLEASE feel free… to respond publicly. I have given you the reason and basis for MY faith. I ask you… publicly… what is the basis for YOURS and on what are you substantiating that?

As for "fighting" for our faith, I must ask you to look up the Greek word here (which word is not accurate, either, for Jude was first written in Aramaic, then translated to Greek)… which word is epagonizomai, which means "contend."

Here, the word you use indicates that we must "fight" with others over our faith and you use that to substantiate what you write (okay, cut and paste) here. But that is not at all what Jude meant. HE meant… WE need to do all WE can… "earnestly contend" (as in remain steadfast so as to finish the contest and WIN)… so as not to LOSE… our faith.

Why this exhortation? He explained: "certain men have slipped in…" He describes their conduct (which, given some of the conduct revealed by WTBTS "elders" and others over the past few years, shouldn't be a surprise)… but ALSO states:

"These… are the rocks HIDDEN below water in your love feasts… while they feast WITH you… SHEPHERDS… that feed THEMSELVES… without fear; WATERLESS clouds carried this way and that by winds (ummmm… can you spell "tacking"??); trees in LATE autumn, FRUITLESS, having died TWICE, have been UPROOTED (yet, they were still IN the congregation, weren't they?); wild waves of the sea that foam up their OWN causes for shame; stars… with NO set court… for which the blackness of darkness (hopefully, you read the post regarding Isaiah 29:13, 14. If so, you will recognize who these are!) stands preserved… forever.

But let's say, for the sake of argument, that the word IS "fight." Dear one, YOU… are fighting HERE. But the admonishment is that "certain men" have slipped in… THE CONGREGATION. THIS is not the congregation of God. This is a public meeting place where EVERYONE is welcome… including but not limited to those of that Congregation. I am here, but not all share my faith… or even my hope. I do not consider this the Congregation of the Firstborn. It is merely a "synagogue," a public meeting place… where ones can come and SPEAK… about God… about the Bible… about the prophets… about Christ… about sects… and cults… and everyday life… and… and.

Even so, YOU believe such congregation is the WTBTS. So, then, why aren't you looking THERE for such "men." You aren't… because, you still don't "get it."

Good Lordy, dear pjschipper - get your head… and your heart… out of the butt cracks of the leaders of the WTBTS… so that you can TAKE A BREATH (you know, receive a little holy spirit, the breath of God)… and WAKE UP. SO as to "pay attention."

Enjoy that "wormwood."

My peace remains.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

These governments are failing, can't you see that?

The watchtower isn't the answer. They are a false teacher and a false prophet. They cannot give you salvation...and they cannot take it away. They do not have the Truth. Jesus is the Truth...not the Watchtower. They have nothing to offer. He has everything to offer. You are placing your trust and faith in a human organization. I choose to to place my faith in Christ.

Coffee

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't know what I should respond to? I have the truth. The light is shining upon me, and I try to reflect that light the best I can......PjsChipper

Is it not with YOUR mouth that you make PUBLIC declaration… for YOUR salvation? Or is it with someone else's?
    You have been addressed publicly. Your faith has been questioned. You should PLEASEfeel free…
    to respond publicly. I have given you the reason and basis for MY faith. I ask you… publicly… what is the basis for YOURS and on what are you substantiating that?.....AGuest..

PjsChipper..

Let me help you with Shelbys Questions..

So Far..

All you have produced,is a bunch of Cut and Paste information by the WBT$..

If that`s all anyone has to do,to recieve salvation..

They would`nt need Jesus..

Your performance of being able to explain yourself as a Christian,is pretty pathetic..

You really should try again..To answer Shelby,"Properly"..

Not With WBT$ cut and paste..

Lets try again..

Shelby would like these 2 questions answered,in your "OWN WORDS"..

#1:What is the Basis of your Faith?..

#2:On what,are you Substantiating that?

Don`t reply with someone elses words!.....Reply with Your own Words!..

...........................OUTLAW

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Hah,Hah,Hah,Hah,Hah,Hah,Hah,Hah

Oh................

Your serious about this

Heard all of this in the 1980's

<YAWN>

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

PjsChipper..

Shelby and I are friends..

Your right..I`m not a Christian..

Shelby is a Christian..

I don`t need to be a Christian,to be Shelbys friend..

Shelby is not speaking in Tongues..

Shelby has a Unique Style of Writing..

Especially..

When she is writing down,what Jesus says to her..

She writes,what she hears..

Because..

We have been friends for so long..

I understand what she means..

So..

I sometimes reword her posts,so all can understand her..

Thats fine with Her and Jesus..

LOL!!

Do other people understand Shelby?..Yes

Shelby has conversations with people here,all the time..

.........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit