What do you think about David Letterman now?

by asilentone 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

never heard of the guy.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I smell a book coming up right about when he decides to "retire". He could have handled this whole thing a bit more discreetly, but...no. He chose to blurt it out in public, on the air, for the whole world to hear and gossip about. What are the details? Who were the women? How did his wife handle it? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO READ THE BOOK!!!!!!! Yep! Inquiring "minds" want to know. (I'm with Bizzy Bee on this one!)

• Phee
    Phee

I'd still do him...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would be more interested in Paul Schaffer's book, more dirt.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I can't think this going to be any good for him or the shows ratings.

It brings up the question, will his marriage survive through all of this. ?

If he was doing this while being married to his current wife , the shit may really hit the fan.

Dave the adulterater, does sound strange and a bit off character.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Who cares??

I do think it was damn funny that he essentially told the blackmailer to F off by laying it all out on the show. Good for him on that score.

JO, do you know how many books by nitwits telling "thier story" there are out there? Do you know how many nitwits feel the need to read them? Celebrity bio readers are right up there with Harlequin romance readers.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't care. I don't know the man personally, and I don't watch his show for lessons in morality. Serously, as long as it was consensual, who really cares, other than his wife?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

???? never even heard of him....he an actor or sank then????? David letterman...sounds boring name too...

• asilentone
    asilentone

angel eyes, google about him, you will know then.

• yknot
    yknot

IF I think about it......

I feel bad for his wife, son and family. I think prayers for them in this difficult time is appropriate.

It isn't in my social circle and isn't my life so I figure the best thing to do is to respect privacy while things settle down and are sorted out.

I do think his admittal a bit more entertaining then someone claiming to be like a jellyfish~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit